Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo w/ Pump

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo w/ Pump Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 969 in Shampoo

April 07, 2016

I love Aussie! The smell alone has me hooked, I love how my hair always has a subtle cocoanut scent. I love when I take it out of a ponytail and get the whiff of freshly washed hair even after a long day at work. My hair is always so full of life and bounce when I use this product! Love it!

March 30, 2016

I love this product! It smells really good and makes my hair smooth and silky. Great price and the pump is just a bonus! I definitely recommend this to everyone!

February 16, 2016

Bought it because it was cheap, I'll keep buying it because it smells delicious and makes my hair feel soft and silky. The pump is very convenient too!

September 12, 2015

i definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner

March 31, 2013

I originally purchased this shampoo for my boyfriend, since he doesn't use conditioner - but I ended up using it a lot myself. This shampoo works really well, and smells absolutely incredible. It leaves your hair clean, and full of life. It definitely adds volume, but it also adds some frizz - so you need to use products afterwards. I like the container, as it has a pump - which makes it less messy, and a lot more convienient to use.