Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo
Good

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #576 out of 935 in Shampoo

Get an uplifting cleanAussome Volume Shampoo, infused with White Ginger, cleanses and helps boost hair that's fallen flat.

October 10, 2016

This shampoo made my hair a little bit stiff after i wash it. i don't like it that much. and also i find that my hair doesn't stay clean for a long time.i think that there are more better options at the drugstore

February 17, 2016

Aussie products work so well for me that I think I may never go back, used to think the commercials were silly until i tried the products for myself. Shampoo leaves a clean feeling in your hair and feels like youre washing with conditioner, would highly reccomend!

February 08, 2016

This shampoo smells really good and leaves your hair silky and smooth .

February 06, 2016

This is a awesome light weight shampoo. It added lots of volume and smelt great

January 04, 2016

I am addicted to all Aussie hair products and their Volume Shampoo is an essential product in my hair care routine. I love the smell and the feeling of my hair after I clean it. It creates a beautiful lushness and body to my poor damaged hair. In fact it makes it feel like virgin hair. I love this product.

April 23, 2015

Great smell, do not need to use too much to clean hair, does not cause build up.

April 05, 2015

You betcha this shampoo is great!!! My hair always feels amazing. Only shampoo I use

March 21, 2015

I love this shampoo it smells so good and it cleans hair very well. It is a great product to use and it smells great as well. Always so affordable for any budget and you don't have to feel like you are missing out because it is great quality.

October 30, 2014

The only shampoo I will use. Leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling great. No greasy look/feel.

August 13, 2014

I Love my Aussie Aussonme shampoo, at my age, your hair starts to go limp. After my shampoo, conditioner, and drying, my hair is plump and full again! I feel years younger! I swear I am addicted to the Aussome Aussie scent too!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye