Aussie Hair Spray Flexible Hold

Aussie Hair Spray Flexible Hold Reviews

Ranked #976 out of 2200 in Hair Care

mega collection: Hair Spray: get into a style groove that can still move with Mega's flexible hold. Keep your style moving and groovin'! Even for those of you that have no rhythm. It's music to your mane. Demand your 'do to dance. Really rock your locks. Whatever you do, bust a move with Mega Hair Spray, you can groove. The night is young. The beat is strong. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Formula meets state clean air standards. Contains natural Australian ingredients. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

September 17, 2016

the one main factor about me wanting to buy this again is the SMELL OMG it smells so good. someone walks by and you know right away if their using Aussie Products. My sister uses the shampoo, conditioner, mousse, and this hairspray. It works pretty good too and the price is awesome. The hairspray is brush-able too without it giving you white flakes afterwards. I find if I put my hair in rollers or curl it, you spray prior to each roller or curl. Afterwards, use a big soft bristle paddle brush to brush it out, then use some Aussie conditioner on your hands, rub it into your hands like hand cream, then palm through your hair and it will give you soft manageable voluminous big wavy curls.. and you'll smell like Aussie all day. plus the conditioner protects your hair. Then at the very end when your style is ready, spray all over with the Flexible Hold Hairspray and voila !! your all set.

September 17, 2016

This is the only thing that tame my flyways and hold my hair in place. I also like how it doesn't make my hair hard, sticky, stink, or leave behind white junk in my hair. I will buy this again. It was a steal at Walmart for $3.

February 13, 2016

I love this product! I have very long, thick hair, so when I curl it I need something that's really going to hold it, and this sure does the trick! My only complaint would be that after using it you really have to wash your hair good to get the product out.

January 30, 2016

It seems really hard to find a flexible hold hairspray anymore, so this is a good find. It works without being crunchy, and the smell is kind of strange but somehow pleasant?

December 02, 2015

I like the fact you can spray you hair and then style it,some hair sprays hold too much or not at all,so this hairspray works well to keep my style in place.

June 10, 2015

#1 scent for hair spray by far...it doesn't smell like you stuck your head in flower garden. It doesn't leave your hair hard and nasty looking as some hair sprays do.

March 02, 2015

I love Aussie hair spray in flexible hold!! It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel like it weighs a ton. A little is all you need and it holds my hair all day.

March 02, 2015

Aussie hair spray flexible hold is my number one hairspray! I have tried many different brands, but nothing can add up to Aussie's. It will hold my curls for two days. No other hairspray has ever held a curl for so long. My hair is very thin and fine, and, at many times, frizzy. It also gives your hair a great smell!

April 16, 2014

A great hairspray. One of my favorites for a bit of volume. It has less hold than some others but it depends what you want,

July 11, 2013

I have used this product for several years, I love the fruity scent and the way it holds my curls without hardening or clumping. My true hair companion. lol