Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray Reviews

Ranked #1518 out of 2237 in Hair Care

Defend Against Dullness Heat Protecting Shine Spray helps shield hair from heat styling s dulling damage.  So no matter what your look, your locks can shine. A Policy of Protection for Worry-Free Hair The Hair Insurance collection, accented with splashes of natural Australian botanicals, helps protect and strengthen your precious do against damage. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. ;

January 13, 2017

My hair felt amazing after using this. It left my hair feeling soft and looked shiny as well. I love how this spray does not weigh my hair down as it allows my hair to still keep its volume. It also smells great!!!

July 09, 2014

This is one of the products I was using before for my hair. I love it. I found it better than Tresemme's heat protective spray.

I found this spray didn't dry out my hair and it made my hair nice and soft and added volume as well and smells really good.

The price is cheap and quality is good. This product can be found anywhere.

What do you think, have you tried it?

June 11, 2014

Absolutely loved it! Helps protect my hair from my straightener and blow dryer!

October 05, 2012

i got this on sale... and first off the spray nozzzel was damamged ... then when i applied to my hair i didnt see any difference

October 05, 2012

I was hoping this would give my hair a little bit of shine and maybe help make it smoother when I blow dry it. I figured for the price, I couldn't go wrong. But this product definitely didn't give me any more shine than my hair already has, and it actually looked a bit dried out after styling, with more flyaways, which I've never had before!
    Also, the spray nozzle (at least on my bottle) does NOT work! It squirts the product out onto my hair, exactly where I spray it, instead of at least distributing the product out a little more evenly. After trying it a few times, I had to just spray the product into my hand and apply it myself, which is annoying because the product is watery (hence why it needs to be sprayed on lol).
    My hair is pretty thick, so I could maybe see this working for others with lighter hair. But I definitely won't be using this anymore, unfortunately.

June 21, 2012

I buy nothing but Aussie.works pretty good.

April 14, 2012

I actually like this product. I mean, it works the same as any other heat protectant so I'm not blown away, but a standout is the scent. It's not cloying and it doesn't smell too chemically. It has the same pump as the Tresemme heat protectant, which I hate.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons