• Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray
  • Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray

Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #891 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Keep hard-to-hold hair held! The Instant Freeze collection keeps hard-to-hold hair held for a polished look that lasts.

March 31, 2015

this is a must have product It really helps with those hard to pin down fly away hairs.

March 31, 2015

This hairspray is amazing!!! great for strong hold and doesn't make the hair look hard. This product smells sooooooo good!

January 28, 2015

I love this instant freeze hairspray because it does exactly what it says"freezes you style in its tracks". this product is great for those special occasions when you don't want your hair to move.

January 27, 2015

My hair is hard to keep curls in so this stuff works great!

January 27, 2015

This hairspray does what it says, instant freeze. Whatever your style is this will hold in place! I can't live without it!!

August 05, 2014

This stuff does EXACTLY what it claims to do. You spray your hair and it's FROZEN. I rock a short-spikey hair do' and this stuff makes sure it lasts all day & night. Humidty doesn't stand a chance. I wish it came in a purse size bottle.

February 20, 2014

I love useing this.....I have really long straight hair that doesnt seem to want to hold a curl at all, so i spray the curls and i'm good to go.

February 20, 2014

I have long thick hair and this product is amazing. If I want an updo, there is no problem if I use Aussie instant freeze. Holds all day too. 5 stars in my opinion!

November 01, 2013

This hairspray works great holds up and last all day it's a great product and I love it. It's worth spending a few extra dollars for something that works

June 27, 2013

I have very fine hair and it doesn't hold curl for more than a half hour. With this spray, I can create a curly style and it will stay all day! It is a bit more expensive but it works, so it's worth it.