• Aussie Mega Hairspray - Flexible Hold
  • Aussie Mega Hairspray - Flexible Hold

Aussie Mega Hairspray - Flexible Hold Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 162 in Hairspray

March 05, 2017

I always use this hair spray - it's inexpensive and you get a lot of hairspray in the large can so it lasts me quite a few months.
    It doesn't have a strong hold though, I mostly use it to keep frizz away and it also helps to keep my hair straight. I wouldn't recommend it for an up do or anything that needs a super strong hold. It also doesn't weigh your hair down or make it feel hard. Also, it isn't sticky. It doesn't smell like typical hairspray either, it actually smells nice. The scent is actually the reason I began purchasing this hairspray in the first place.

September 02, 2016

If you want your hair to stay in one spot alllll day, then I would recommend Aussie Mega Hairspray to You. It holds my hair all day, and I love the smell to.

August 18, 2016

For the price this hairspray is great! You get quite a large can. It smells good and I love that it's not chokey like other brands of hairspray I've tried. It has a natural, long lasting hold. I would definitely recommend this product to people!

June 09, 2016

I can remember using Aussie hairspray when I was very young and it's usually the brand I get when buying hairspray today. I love the giant can because it lasts quite a while, I always get the flexible hold because I find thus doesn't leave my fair too hard. This is priced well especially compared to other brands and the size of this container.

August 13, 2014

This is my favourite hair spray. It does not leave my hair sticky, but works well to hold it in place. Best of all, it smells AMAZING!!

February 26, 2014

This hairspray is so great! It smells like heaven and it gives me great hold without making my hair crusty and stiff. Its super inexpensive and works great on curly or straight hair.

September 04, 2013

I like the Aussie Mega Hairspray as long as I'm not going anywhere where I need my hair to stay in place for a long time. This hairspray does exactly what it says it is going to do. Give a flexible light hold. It's a great price for an average product.

March 07, 2011

Works great! Isn't too sticky, holds well without making hair look "overdone"