Aussie Moist conditioner Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 561 in Conditioner

Quench that coifMoist Conditioner, with splashes of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp, helps seal in natural moisture and takes thirsty tresses from hapless to hydrated.

January 05, 2017

Wonderful product, however you have to use a lot of it in order to get the desired effect. 90% of the time I find myself having to get another bottle before I have even finished my shampoo. With the economy these days and the tight money situations we are all experiencing lately. It's just not ideal to spend 4 dollars on conditioner that lasts 2 weeks of showering daily.

November 30, 2016

I've went through so many types of conditioners. I saw someone recommend this on Youtube with their natural hair tutorial, and I had to give it a try. Now I am HOOKED! I love it, smells amazing, has GREAT slip, and it's not expensive at all. Highly recommend others to try with their natural hair routine.

September 16, 2016

This shampoo isn't amazing and doesn't give amazing results but it is super affordable. I have been using the big bottles of both the shampoo and conditioner. It washes hair well, I do however wish the consistency was a bit thicker! For the price, it is a good value shampoo.

September 01, 2016

Use every time I wash my hair. I have a natural curly hair and since started using Aussie Moist, my hair has been under a lot of control. The price is great for the quality of the product.

July 19, 2016

I have been using Aussie Moist for years. It would leave my thick hair soft and shiny, but lately it doesn't do anything for it. I have stopped using it for a while and switched conditioners and I will try going back to it in a few months to see if it works again.

June 28, 2016

I usually prefer to use Nexxus Conditioners but when I am unable to spend that much money, this is one of my go-to's. It is really cheap and almost always on sale which is a bonus.
    My hair is long, colour treated and slightly damaged on the ends - this helps to correct that damage and my hair looks smooth and healthy. The formulation is thick and I am able to spread and lather it on my hair with only a small amount. I am always happy with how manageable my hair is after I use this product and it is also easy to brush while wet and leaves no tangles. I also really enjoy the scent but I have been told that a lot of people feel it to be too strong and I have even been told of somebody having it irritate their scalp, so maybe be weary if your scalp is sensitive just because it is highly fragranced.

June 28, 2016

Aussie is the only shampoo/conditioner I can use. I have thick ish hair and Aussie just does its job and makes it smooth and manageable. Plus is smells amazing. I've been using it for years!

May 09, 2016

This product is worth every penny my daughter's hair always gets super tangled we use this every bath and her hair comes out smooth and very easy to brush through would recommend this product a thousand times over

May 04, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE This conditioner. I've struggled for a very long time to find a conditioner that leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft considering my hair is very thick and colour treated. I use Aussie everytime i wash my hair, leave in for about 10 minutes in the shower and rinse, and it ACTUALLY does the job. Huge pump bottle retails for 5.86 at walmart and lasts me three weeks!

January 31, 2016

This product is very good for curly hair when needing to detangle and moisturize. Will definitely be buying this again