Aussie Opposites Attract Shampoo and Conditioner

Aussie Opposites Attract Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #612 out of 935 in Shampoo

Aussie Opposites Attract Protect and Soften Conditioner showers your locks with strength against damage and softness.

October 20, 2016

This product is dirt cheap BUT GREAT. Do not let the runny conditioner fool you. It works like mousse. First it is runny like water almost then it starts to foam easily in your hair and becomes thick- this happens within 2 minutes. It does not weight my hair down and just perfect!!!! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS CONDITIONER!!!!!!!! lol I did not understand the whole runny liquid first few times and did not use this conditioner for a long time after my first purchase. I ran out of usual conditioner and got stuck to this but worked well in my favor. I have never looked back since.

ALSO, my hair has been bleached many, many times. It is still bleached. :)

April 23, 2013

I love the Aussie shampoo I love the smell , how it makes my hair feel and look a great product

April 20, 2012

i love aussie shampoo and the smells and it don't leave a build up and makes my hair smell nice and people always ask me what kind of shampoo

February 03, 2012

I love aussie products

This is one of the only products that don't leave build-up on my scalp. The smells is invigorating, I feel so energetic after my shower ! When left to air dry it leaves my hair frizz free, beach style curls and light which is something I go for in hair washes.

January 26, 2010

When I bought the shampoo and conditioner, I looked at both the bottles and wondered why they were different. Then I realized they were titled "Opposites attract". I love how this shampoo smells. Personally to me, shampoo is just shampoo because I don't have damaged hair and colour so I don't need special shampoo but I have to say, I will be buying this again.

July 02, 2009

I love how it smells!! But it is really mosturizing so i cant use it everyday. It does make your hair soft but if you have a little oily hair in the summer...i wouldnt recommend it but i have drier hair when its colder so i would recommend it for the winter. but again it smells amazing and just the shampoo is needed for soft hair.

December 31, 2008

I received the shampoo and conditioner to review from the Opposites Attract line from Aussie. I am quite pleased with the products!

The shampoo cleans my hair without any build up, and the conditioner leaves my coarse but straight hair soft and shiny. What I liked about this line is that they kept up to their promise -- my hair felt strong (like it could withstand more blow drying, aand still was soft). This was perfect for the Canadian winter season, when my hair is much drier. It smells pretty good too.

This was the first time I have ever tried any of Aussie's products. I would definitely buy this again, and other products in the same line.