Aussie Sun Touched Shine Shampoo
Good

Aussie Sun Touched Shine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #716 out of 969 in Shampoo

Clean away dull, showcase the shineSun-Touched Shine Shampoo, with natural Guava, Ginger and Sea Kelp, cleans lackluster locks and lets luminosity leap to the surface.

August 24, 2011

Can't say enough about Aussie products! I was looking for a good shine shampoo and this one is great! Has the most awesome fragrance too. You won't regret purchasing. :)

July 26, 2011

I am totally impressed with this shampoo!! Normally, I am a Joico kind of person but I bought this kind because I was on a little bit of a tighter budget. I have to say it's the best drugstore shampoo I've ever used. I was expecting my hair to become drier and less manageable pretty shortly after beginning using this stuff (now that I think of it, I have no clue why I purchased it with such extreme doubt in it!). But I didn't notice a difference at all in the transition from Joico to this. And dare I say, my hair may even be in better shape . Unless it's my imagination. But I find my hair softer, less frizzy, and more manageable. I am on my second bottle and will definitely repurchase when this one runs out. Plus, it smells amazing. Love!

February 01, 2011

Okay, let me just say I LOOOOVEEEE this shampoo. Every other shampoo has left my hair brittle and damaged looking, but this one, after only one wash, made my hair shiny, soft and just gorgeous. I know this is a low end brand but it is so worth it. i definately would recommend this for everyone to try. Also, this shampoo smells really nice. it has a kindof fruity scent that is very nice.

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

La Roche Posay

free perfume sample!

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Netflix

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm