Australian Gold Bronzing Dry Oil Spray Intensifier

Australian Gold Bronzing Dry Oil Spray Intensifier Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

June 10, 2016

This is my GO TO for summer tanning / bronzing products. I am SO pale and go from Caspar to a lobster and back to Caspar again, so this stuff is fantastic with helping me gain a little summer colour to my skin. It is oily, kinda like the consistency of a spray on SPF, but rubs in and dries really quick leaving a soft sun kissed glow. Love it!

December 23, 2015

This product honestly smells amazing. It does seem to increase the tan I get after being out in the sun, however not by a substantial amount.

June 02, 2015

Great stuff for warm sunny days and looking bronze, my go to bronzing oil!!

March 15, 2015

I actually used Australian Gold over my self tanner I was using. I did not expect it to work, but it did. My faux tan actually lasted a few days longer, thanks to this product.

January 11, 2015

OMG I love this . I use it all summer long ! and even when I go into tanning beds .. gives me an awesome dark tan !!

December 02, 2014

This product is what I relyed on this summer to help with my tan!
It's the first time in 4/5 years I haven't gotten a ''summer sunburn'' Because I decided to start a base tan early last spring, and I must say I'm happy about that!
I had a gorgeous right for me tan, and not only is the product great but it's super easy to apply!!! with the spray nozzle you don't have to apply sticky oil with your hands!, and that's another thing!, this oil isn't sticky! There's nothing worse then just getting your tanning oil on and then having sand stick to you at the beach!. but not with this product!, and I only used two bottles all summer, and I was out 3-5 times a week, with 3-4 coats of it on my body so it lasts a long time!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml