Australian Gold Moisture Lock Lotion
Good

Australian Gold Moisture Lock Lotion Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 24, 2016

Just picked this up on sale the other day for 8.99. I've been using it as my daily lotion, both before sun and after. I have to say it's the first cream that helps me tan. Usually my skin doesn't hold a tan or even tan at all but in less than a month my skin is darker than normal and the smell is absolutely to die for. I will definitely be purchasing this one again!! Even my fiance uses it.

June 06, 2016

One of the best smelling lotions out there. I have been known to put some "extra" on just to be able to smell it!
It helps prevent peeling if used religiously after sunburn. It is not greasy at all and a little goes a long way.

September 05, 2015

This is absolutely the best lotion out there! Yes it keeps your tan much longer, and prevents the dead skin from sloughing off when you get out of the shower. It may see a bit of the expensive side if you're used to buying cheaper drug store lotions, but it will last forever. I just bought my second bottle, and had my first for 3 years. Granted I did not use it every day, mostly in the summer, and if my skin got dry in the winter. The lotion absorbs quickly and does not leave you feeling greasy and slippery. Amazing smell too!!