Amazing

Avalon Organics Facial Cleansing Milk Reviews

1 review
Ranked #767 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

April 23, 2012

I use this cleansing milk when I don't use my regular face wash and I like it. I've never really used "milk" face washes that much because I used one way back when and didn't like it so I never really bought it again.

The good: makes you skin very soft, is great for sensitive skin as it's free of soap, has calming licorice root, and organic ingredients which replenishes moisture, and has a light scent.

The not-so-good: you have to use a lot of it since it doesn't lather, and isn't great at removing all of your mascara/eyeliner. Since it's a milk and not a soap it wouldn't do what you'd expect from a soap/cleanser. You would have to use a makeup remover before washing your face.

I like it but would probably not get it again just because it would be a two step thing: makeup remover first, then wash your face. And that's one too may step for me! But for people who like milk cleansers I would recommend this.

MandiRoo added a new review for