Amazing

Avalon Organics Facial Cleansing Milk Reviews

1 review
Ranked #737 out of 942 in Facial Cleansers

April 23, 2012

I use this cleansing milk when I don't use my regular face wash and I like it. I've never really used "milk" face washes that much because I used one way back when and didn't like it so I never really bought it again.

The good: makes you skin very soft, is great for sensitive skin as it's free of soap, has calming licorice root, and organic ingredients which replenishes moisture, and has a light scent.

The not-so-good: you have to use a lot of it since it doesn't lather, and isn't great at removing all of your mascara/eyeliner. Since it's a milk and not a soap it wouldn't do what you'd expect from a soap/cleanser. You would have to use a makeup remover before washing your face.

I like it but would probably not get it again just because it would be a two step thing: makeup remover first, then wash your face. And that's one too may step for me! But for people who like milk cleansers I would recommend this.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?