Amazing

Avalon Organics Facial Cleansing Milk Reviews

1 review
Ranked #790 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

April 23, 2012

I use this cleansing milk when I don't use my regular face wash and I like it. I've never really used "milk" face washes that much because I used one way back when and didn't like it so I never really bought it again.

The good: makes you skin very soft, is great for sensitive skin as it's free of soap, has calming licorice root, and organic ingredients which replenishes moisture, and has a light scent.

The not-so-good: you have to use a lot of it since it doesn't lather, and isn't great at removing all of your mascara/eyeliner. Since it's a milk and not a soap it wouldn't do what you'd expect from a soap/cleanser. You would have to use a makeup remover before washing your face.

I like it but would probably not get it again just because it would be a two step thing: makeup remover first, then wash your face. And that's one too may step for me! But for people who like milk cleansers I would recommend this.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating