Avalon Organics Hand & Body Lotion

Avalon Organics Hand & Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 04, 2016

Miss Ninja with another Positive Review of the Avalon Organics Hand & Body Lotion in Lavendar

#1- It goes on like silk, glides over your skin while absorbing instantly. You only have to use a dime size amount for both hands and wrist area. You only have to use a quarter size amount for each entire leg.

#2- The smell is very therapeutic and gentle. I get migraines from strong smells. perfumes etc but not with this product. I find non-chemical fragrance doesn't cause the headaches or migraines. Of course all in small does though

#3- Your hands and body stay moisturized and soft even after a hand wash or one shower. It actually absorbs and repairs dry, callused areas on your fingers too. I use it on my feet and massage into my pads of my feet where there is more of a dry callus.

I would recommend this product. One unfortunate thing however, is that although it is worth every penny, it is priced a little too high. I think this is in regard to the quality of the natural and organic ingredients it contains. Lets hope anyway

March 10, 2015

An excellent hand and body lotion. Non greasy and they smell so wonderful. Makes my skin so soft with a light delectable scent.

March 10, 2015

this product is yummy, it smells great and is so nice on my skin, not greasy or oily like so many other products. my hands feel so soft when is use this.

March 01, 2015

A lovely scented hand and body lotion that leaves your skin nourished and moisturized. It does not leave a greasy film on your skin and absorbs quickly. The scent is not too overpowering. A little goes a long way. I like that it is organic and made with organic lavender essential oil.

November 04, 2013

Made in Canada! I love the fresh light scent of the lemon hand lotion (think lemon meringue pie) and the lavender lotion too. The scents aren't heavy and this product doesn't have any parabens and uses organic sunflower oil, coconut oil etc. It feels thick at first but penetrates the skin without leaving any greasy feeling. Their liquid hand soaps are nice too.