Avalon Organics Lemon Clarifying Shampoo

Avalon Organics Lemon Clarifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 15, 2016

Love love this shampoo. I'm a big supporter of organic cleansers. Sometimes organic shampoo doesn't lather and/or leave your hair silky. This is not the case for Avalon! It's a fantastic organic shampoo

September 15, 2016

I used to use this when I had my hair blonde. I found it worked really well for keeping the brassiness out of it . The lemon help retain the quality and brightness of blonde or dyed blonde hair. It is 100% Organic with natural ingredients so of course I LOVE it. The price is average for this quality about $12.99 is what I see it as where I live. IIt smells so bright and fresh. Does not weigh your hair down, and helps strip out any product or environmental build ups. I do not recommend this for dark brown or auburn colored hair.

September 15, 2016

As someone who has extensively dyed their hair, and decided it was time to grow it all fresh. After a year of growing my hair out, I found most shampoo's weighed my hair down. An often left build up, leaving my hair dull and greasy looking.
Avalon's Lemon Clarifying Shampoo leaves my hair feeling completely clean. Without feeling waxy or dry. My hair is actually much softer and shinier than it used to be.
I definitely recommend it if you have very fine hair. As it doesn't leave any residue.

February 16, 2016

This is one of my "go to" shampoos. I have straight fine hair, and this shampoo does a good job of cleaning without stripping it, and of moisturizing. I also love the fresh lemon scent.

September 20, 2015

The smell is great lathers great and the price is awesome

June 12, 2015

It has a wonderful fresh scent with great lather.

October 26, 2014

Gently clarifies, brightens and removes dulling build up, restoring natural highlights, colour and shine.
If you love having the scent of lemons in your hair and organic products, this is for you. For most hair types this Shampoo works wonders, though I wouldn't suggest it for an oily hair type. I am an oily hair type and this product didn't do much for me. It has no synthetic fragrances or Parabens. This product works exceptionally well when paired with the Clarifying Conditioner. When you pick up the bottle it reads:
Plant-derived cleansers plus Vitamin E, Wheat Protein, Aloe, Chamomile and Lemon gently wash away dulling residue without stripping for renewed colour and shine.