Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream Reviews

Ranked #1004 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

For Normal to dry skin, Avalon Organics' Vitamin C Renewal Facial cream is an age-defying moisture cream to give you the best in protection against photo-aging!
Enriched with nourishing organize Borage, Flax and Sweet Almond oils along with Vitamin C, unique lipo-filling complex and many more, you can visibly enhance luminousity, clarity and tone for a smooth, radiant look!

September 23, 2016

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream is not only healthier for your skin but makes it feel fresh and smooth. I used to use expensive anti-aging creams but this one tops them all and works on skin renewal leaving my face looking younger. It is vegan, does not test on animals and has natural organic ingredients. It also has a very pleasant scent which is a bonus :)

December 23, 2013

Love love this face cream! I have very oily skin, the oil free one works well with my skin. It doesn't break me out. The moisturizer feels refreshing and light when applied. Smells like oranges- bonus points. It is on the pricy side~ 19.99$ . Lasts a while , I use it every morning with Avalon organic vitamin c cleanser. Best combo!

August 06, 2009

Avalon Organics is another natural skin care line that I love! Scented with orange essence, which I find refreshing and renewing, this cream does a great job at keeping my skin soft. I have noticed that with use my skin seems softer and younger. Plus, the antioxidants make it nourishing and replenishing-especially for those who of us who enjoy the sun! It's not too heavy or too greasy. Love it!

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil