Good

Avanchy Baby Toddler Infant Feeding Bamboo Spill Proof Stay Put Suction Divided Plate Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 421 in Baby Miscellaneous

September 04, 2016

I loved the idea of the plate having a suction cup so that she would not be able to knock it over or off my Daughters high chair tray.

Would highly recommend.

September 04, 2016

I ordered this set for my young niece who just recently started to eat on her own, or at least attempting to and I loved the idea of the plate having a suction cup so that she would not be able to knock it over or off her high chair tray.

This plate is made of thick bamboo and the silicone suction cup on the base of the plate is removable and very easy to clean. This is extremely sturdy, very nice looking and also comes with a silicone top spoon. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca and I ordered it along with the stay put suction bowl and bamboo & silicone spoons from Avanchy.