Aveda Blue Malva Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 539 in Conditioner

Aveda Blue Malva Color Conditioner - Adds silvery brightness to gray hair and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades. Formulated with blue malva and coneflower to help impart wanted moisture and brightness.

May 09, 2016

Works well to make blonde look less brassy but you do need quite a large amount to fully get it through your hair which is drastically different from other Aveda products that I have and use regularly. I don't mind brassy tones my hair so I'm not sure if I will repurchase but if you dislike it and prefer to have a cleaner more white blonde I would recommend as it does do a great job.

July 31, 2015

This is an excellent condioner. It makes my hair feel amazing. I used to use Aveda sham pure but I switched to this one( when I can afford it)

May 30, 2015

Wonderful product! Love the way it makes my hair feel!

May 14, 2015

Love the smell, love how soft it leaves my hair and love the toning it does to my ultra light blonde hair. My hair color looks just as amazing a month after I had it colored. i use this once a week, along with my regular conditioner and my hair does not have that brassiness that you see with some blonde colors.

February 06, 2015

Really nice conditioner as it made my hair feel really soft without feeling heavy or greasy. It also smells really lovely and lasts a long while. But if you want a real toning effect then you need to leave it on like a treatment or mask. With all the processing I've done lately it makes my hair feel so healthy and shiny.

October 22, 2014

i was surprised but this is actually a really great product!

October 22, 2014

This is the perfect product is for blondes who want to stay a cool blonde. It works very quickly to neutralize gold tones in my hair, I've even left it on a few too many minutes and had silvery hair for a day. It's also moisturizing which is why it's so much better than using a toning shampoo - every one I've tried has dried out my processed hair.

September 06, 2014

Awesome for shiny black hair - just be sure to wash your hands right after applying

March 24, 2014

This blue pigmented conditioner works very well, I've even left it on a little bit long and had a blueish cast to my hair. Awesome for anyone with light colored hair.

April 19, 2013

This stuff works AMAZING when you're blonde highlights or full head blonde tends to go brassy. if you leave it o for 3-4 mins it tones your hair to this beautiful ash blonde colour. i will always use this product when I have highlights!