Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo

Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #642 out of 936 in Shampoo

Adds silvery brightness to gray hair, and neutralizes brassiness in chemically-treated hair and all shades. Blended with blue malva that's wild-craftedsustainably gathered by hand in its natural habitatto balance hair and scalp, plus coneflower, known for its ability to intensify color.

May 17, 2016

I started using this after going blond to keep my hair from going brassy and I'm really happy with it. I notice a big difference and it doesn't leave my hair feeling weighted or gross from left over product.

August 17, 2015

I regularly have dyed blonde hair that likes to go brassy. I try buying this shampoo when I can splurge a little (because it is quite expensive I find). You get a nice big bottle that lasts a while, smells great and really lightens up the brassy blonde to a natural blonde.

July 31, 2015

Love this product. It makes my hair feel so luxurious. It is one of the best shampoos I have ever used.

May 30, 2015

Amazing product!!!Makes my blond hair really shiny and bright! LOVE this product!

May 14, 2015

Love the smell, love the lather and love the toning it does to my ultra light blonde hair. My hair color looks just as amazing a month after I had it colored. i use this once a week, along with my regular shampoo and my hair does not have that brassiness that you see with some blonde colors.

January 29, 2015

So a lot of people use this shampoo to combat brassy tones in blond shades etc. But I recently purchased this because I changed my hair to a dark blue with vibrant peekaboo and the epic amount of chlorine in my city water was making it go greenish (yuk!). After reading tons of reviews and knowing Avedas reputation I decided to try it. First, it smells so nice and natural. Ito also has a strong blue/violent tone that lathers up and doesn't stain your shower or tub. I don't think I have ever had a colour protectant shampoo that deep cleans my oily roots as much as this one. It felt so onto squeaky clean after I rinsed without drying my scalp or hair out. My hair feels so soft and the green tones are definitely improving until I re-dye it. It's a pricey product but you're paying for natural, high grade ingredients for the best treatment. Plus if you order online you get a bunch of samples. Also love how much the company tends to being eco and animal friendly. Very happy..

December 22, 2014

this is the best product ever I miss having blonde hair its a must have for those who hate the brass tone.

July 29, 2014

It's a high end salon product. It cost me $40 for the 1L bottle. I use it once a week as directed by the hair stylist for my colour treated hair. It's a good idea to downsize the product into smaller manageable bottles because the bottle is HUGE. Less waste/mess that way and helpful if you can use a mini pump. The shampoo has a purple-blue colour to it. I don't mind the earthy smell of it either. It help keeps my colour!

June 17, 2014

If you are a blonde YOU MUST USE THIS SHAMPOO.

Fantastic for avoiding the brassy look that comes with being blonde.

A must have. $30 for a 1 L bottle that lasts up to 1 year.

September 28, 2013

Not so much of a shampoo little bubbles and I felt like my hair was dry no wont buy this again