Aveda Brilliant Damage Control

Aveda Brilliant Damage Control Reviews

Ranked #1590 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 27, 2015

My new hair stylist recommended this product to me and I decided to give it a try as part of my overall evaluation of the salon, hair stylist, and experience. The spray bottle makes it extremely easy to apply on your hair. The product smells great and has helped to keep my hair nice and soft. I have been applying it liberally to protect my hair from the sun during cottage season, and love it so much that I have used it on my boyfriend as well. I highly recommend this product if you are looking to keep your hair silky and healthy!

February 23, 2015

This product may be pricey, but Aveda products smell amazing and are eco friendly. This product also lasts me about 3 months, and I have lots of long hair! It's a great detangler and heat protectant. My hair smells great and not fried, I love it!

June 14, 2011

I use the Brilliant Spray before I used all of my hair styling tools; blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons. Considering how much heat my hair takes it's in pretty good shape. I love that the ingredients are natural so the spray smells good and leaves my hair feeling soft.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender