Aveda Deep Cleansing Herbal Clay Masque

Aveda Deep Cleansing Herbal Clay Masque Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 523 in Masks

Deep Cleansing Herbal Clay Masque--/4.4OZ Design House: Aveda Fragrance Notes: High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values . Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences.

June 15, 2010

i love this mask, whenever i use it my skin feel tingly clean and it smells great!!!

April 09, 2010

This mask is very effective but quite pricey. I got it as a gift and while it gets the job done, I'm not sure I would dish out the cash to get it myself! Give it a try if you want a great product that works, and a few extra dollars.

February 06, 2010

After Clinique discontinued my "at home" facial mask I was searching to find something that compared in quality and a few months ago I found it. Aveda makes fantastic products but I never felt the need to splurge on their masks. That said, I did and I'm so happy about it. Every time I use it it leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and less oily. In the winter I find it helps my skin retain moisture better (and I use it more often in the winter months.) In terms of scent, it smells like plants (not floral) so if you're really sensitive to scents I don't think this should be a problem. If you're looking for a high end mask to do yourself at home, this one is worth the investment.