Aveda Dry Remedy

Aveda Dry Remedy Reviews

Ranked #1962 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 15, 2015

My hair was a mess!
My stylist coloured my hair that is naturally black/dark dark brown into a blonde (stripping my hair twice) Bleach ruined my black natural waves and left me with a frizzy mess!

I started researching the best remedy along with consistent cuts from my new salon...

A girlfriend mentioned the Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil...

I went in and got a sample to start.

Amazing!

I was impressed with the thin consistency of this product, it absorbed right into my hair and didn't leave an oily sticky feel.

Very happy and I continue to use this as a scalp and ends therapy for my hair.

My hair is well on its way to improvement! Feeling better and looking better.

Healthy hair , here i come!

April 04, 2015

I live in the dry prairies & have a very dry scalp, especially when the seasons are changing. Even though Dry Remedy shampoo & conditioner are designed & recommended for "dry hair" I'm in love with this product because it completely solved my scalp issues. It it very pricey & quite an investment to buy, but it's well worth the money to solve an itchy, irritated & flakey scalp. Make sure you massage both the shampoo & conditioner into your scalp If you're using for this reason.

May 26, 2008

From the people who made organic cool before Leo DiCaprio, comes the latest spa treatment for your head. Aveda created the perfect compliment for Damage Remedy, a hardcore moisture treatment to match up with their hardcore best-selling reconstructor, Damage Remedy.
Dry Remedy includes a patent-pending combination called the Deep Moisture-complex, consisting of palm and Pomegranate conditioners that penetrated straw-like strands. Meadowfoam oil and Jojoba oil locks in moisture. Macadamia nut oil help to unravel tangled tresses.
Every shower brings you to a vacation in the tropics. Warm Vanilla, rose, Ylang-Ylang waft in the air as you imagine the lush flowers of a remote island retreat surround your body.

I suggest you fill your tub with water, light some candles and soak while you wait for the magic to happen.

Nothing can make the moment any better except knowing that the Deep-moisture complex can improve brittle hair up to 63 percent. Wow!