Aveda Intense Hydrating Masque

Aveda Intense Hydrating Masque Reviews

Ranked #382 out of 519 in Masks

Give soothing relief to skin suffering from excessive dryness, stress and exposure to the elements. Cools and rehydrates with a surge of moisturizing aloe, kelp and lavender. Calms with rosewater.
-Soothes, cools and calms the skin's surface
-Increases skin's moisture level
-Leaves skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking

September 21, 2014

I put a tiny bit of this masque under my eyes and in a few minutes my eyes look great, I don't use it as a masque because it is a little pricy so I just mix it with some of my moisturizer like others have suggested and it makes it last longer.

March 24, 2014

Love love love this product! I have oily skin but it's perfect when your skin is dehydrated. It's water based so it won't make you break out or make you feel greasy. It also heals a sunburn very quickly!

December 30, 2013

I found this worked well for dry skin, but the price is a little higher than I am comfortable paying often for. It definitely leaves my skin softer and smoother without any irritation.

November 02, 2013

I love using this mask during my shower. It smells refreshing, oil-free and great for my dry/combination skin. Leaves my skin softer, smoother and hydrated. Plus it's doesn't irritate my skin at all.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil