Aveda Mineral Tinted Moisture SPF 15

1 review
Ranked #817 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 20, 2012

I love this product!

I literally just bought this moisturizer today, and it was also my first time trying it. It's amazing! I originally went into the spa looking to purchase a new foundation, as I have been tanning - and my current foundation is too light for my new skin tone. The lady at the front desk swore up and down that I didn't need foundation, and recommended that I try a moisturizer with a subtle tint instead. She matched my skin tone, and it ended up being the "03/Sweet Tea" tint. I have naturally oily skin, so I was kind of concerned with trying a new facial moisturizer, as I didn't want to promote any additional oil to my skin, which would lead to break outs.. I then read the box, and it's an oil free lotion - Bonus!

It honestly makes your skin look flawless. You just simply rub it all over your face, and it takes just a few seconds. You don't need to make sure that it's even, or anything. It's fabulous! Your skin looks extremely moisturized and hydrated.. almost glowing! Honestly, it makes me look better - It's amazing!

I definitely would recommend this product to anyone!

The only slight negative is that it's a little pricey, being around $45.00 per tube, but it's well worth the cost.

danaorgnero earned the Cheerleader badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big brother Canada 4

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Reese's Puffs