Aveda Shampure Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #643 out of 937 in Shampoo

April 25, 2016

The smell with this shampoo is worth the price! It's so spa like, so calming...I have used this in my shampoo rotation for at least 20 years. I think it's Avedas cult classic, you can't beat this, cleanses so well, I adore Aveda.

March 14, 2016

Love, love, love Shampure. I have used this shampoo off and on for 25 years. Every time I treat myself to a bottle of it I am reminded again and again how much I love it.

February 15, 2016

The shampure line from Aveda is not only affordable but it leaves your hair feeling great and smelling even better. I love using it because it makes me feel like I have just been to the salon. You cannot beat the price for such a high end product!

January 22, 2016

A friend recommended it to be and I wasn't into it based on the price. Then, I visited an Aveda salon for regular hair cuts and I fell in love with the product. I have some on hand at all times. My hair just feels and looks better with this shampoo. Wish I could find a cheaper version somewhere.

December 30, 2015

I love Aveda products, and I really love the scent of this one, but... it's just meh, It doesn't do anything special but it cleans the hair so i guess its doing its job :P I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone because it is quite pricey for just a normal shampoo, but I do recommend other Aveda products.

1.5/5

October 10, 2015

Made my hair fall out like crazy! Maybe not for me. I have fine hair natural blonde.With the use of conditioner it was tangled and I lost so much hair with each wash. And I couldn't stand the smell. Smells like so many strong herbs mixed together

July 31, 2015

This was my favorite shampoo forever. I always used it. It has the best smell in the world!! For some reason it no longer works for my hair but if I could afford it I would bathe in it!!

April 27, 2015

Ahh Shampure, where have you been all my life?! The Aveda Shampure scent is one of my favourites by far! I have the candle, the shampoo, the conditioner and the body cream, it's the best! This shampoo is very cleansing, lathers well and is easy to rinse. I alternate this shampoo with others depending on my need at the time ie. moisture etc. This is excellent for when you feel a lot of build up in your hair or just want to treat yourself to the amazing smell :)

March 09, 2015

A little on the expensive side, but it is totally worth it! My hair looks and feels amazing after using it.

September 15, 2014

All natural, gentle shampoo. Your hair feels great after washing; nice, light, and shiny. Great product :)