Aveda Shampure Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #694 out of 999 in Shampoo

December 20, 2016

This is a great shampoo. The scent is absolutely amazing . It's like having a mini, relaxation, spa treatment in the shower. I also have the Shampure composition calming oil for a hair treatment . Can't get enough of the fragrance ❤

April 25, 2016

The smell with this shampoo is worth the price! It's so spa like, so calming...I have used this in my shampoo rotation for at least 20 years. I think it's Avedas cult classic, you can't beat this, cleanses so well, I adore Aveda.

March 14, 2016

Love, love, love Shampure. I have used this shampoo off and on for 25 years. Every time I treat myself to a bottle of it I am reminded again and again how much I love it.

February 15, 2016

The shampure line from Aveda is not only affordable but it leaves your hair feeling great and smelling even better. I love using it because it makes me feel like I have just been to the salon. You cannot beat the price for such a high end product!

January 22, 2016

A friend recommended it to be and I wasn't into it based on the price. Then, I visited an Aveda salon for regular hair cuts and I fell in love with the product. I have some on hand at all times. My hair just feels and looks better with this shampoo. Wish I could find a cheaper version somewhere.

December 30, 2015

I love Aveda products, and I really love the scent of this one, but... it's just meh, It doesn't do anything special but it cleans the hair so i guess its doing its job :P I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone because it is quite pricey for just a normal shampoo, but I do recommend other Aveda products.

1.5/5

October 10, 2015

Made my hair fall out like crazy! Maybe not for me. I have fine hair natural blonde.With the use of conditioner it was tangled and I lost so much hair with each wash. And I couldn't stand the smell. Smells like so many strong herbs mixed together

July 31, 2015

This was my favorite shampoo forever. I always used it. It has the best smell in the world!! For some reason it no longer works for my hair but if I could afford it I would bathe in it!!

April 27, 2015

Ahh Shampure, where have you been all my life?! The Aveda Shampure scent is one of my favourites by far! I have the candle, the shampoo, the conditioner and the body cream, it's the best! This shampoo is very cleansing, lathers well and is easy to rinse. I alternate this shampoo with others depending on my need at the time ie. moisture etc. This is excellent for when you feel a lot of build up in your hair or just want to treat yourself to the amazing smell :)

March 09, 2015

A little on the expensive side, but it is totally worth it! My hair looks and feels amazing after using it.

e010365 earned the Beauty Expert badge