Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight
Good

Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 2311 in Hair Care

July 31, 2015

I love this product because it is my favorite brand but it doesn't work super good for me for some reason. I have a bunch of this and I was using it, other then I love the smell I didn't see a huge difference.

February 24, 2015

I decided to buy this product on a whim after using a sample of it and really enjoying it to straighten my hair. And I have to be 100% honest, I have never been so blown away by a hair care product before as I have been with this. For years my Mom has liked me to straighten her very curly, fine hair once in a while to make her feel special. I have used all sorts of serums, balms and creams on her hair and just never could get it perfectly straight. So today I thought 'oh I'll just try my aveda stuff on her I like' thinking I'd probably just get the same results as usual. Well, I am so surprised! I applied it all over while still damp and used a round brush, dryer as usual etc. I have never, ever been able to do it sooooo easily without killing my shoulders. I got it so straight (but still with body), soft and shiny. I am so happy I was able to finally give her what she wants. I will be buying this a plenty in the future. Plus apparently the more you use it the more it will straighten your hair. Looking forward to the long term effects then :)