Aveda Stress-Fix Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #809 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 18, 2015

The scent is amazing. Very moisturizing, lasts a good few hours. The price point is a bit high.

October 19, 2015

This is a liquidly formula with a herbal scent.
It does leave the skin soft as it has an oily slip to it. It takes a little long to absorb. Maybe better for those with dry skin?
Overall, this was just not a favourite of mine.

May 21, 2015

Omg. I love this lotion. Everything about it, except the price. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel luxurious. I would only use Aveda if I could afford it.

April 27, 2015

This is a fabulous cream, very moisturizing and hydrating without being greasy. The best thing about this cream is the smell! It has the loveliest hint of lavender, I just can't help but feel relaxed when I use this! The only downfall is it is a little expensive at $29.50 CAD for 200 ml. It's definitely worth the splurge though, as a little goes a long way.

Updated On: April 27, 2015

I had priced this incorrectly in my previous review. This is actually $32.50 CAD for 200 ml :)

February 24, 2013

I received this as a gift and it's become my favourite body lotion. It has a very spa like scent when you first put it on, but it mellows into something subtle and lovely. I find it very soothing to use and it is quite moisturizing. It's on the pricy side at about $30 for a 200 ml bottle, but it's a really nice treat.