Good

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 632 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 26, 2017

This is my absolute go to moisturiser. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend this product. It comes in a very affordable price and a little goes a long way with this product.

January 16, 2017

I LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. It leaves my dry aging skin feeling soft and looking radiant! I am not going to say I look 20 years younger after using it, but I sure look great for my age!!!!! Its a great, inexpensive (as far as good quality moisturizers go) beauty treatment that works!

January 01, 2017

This item is a little on the thick side and makes your skin greasy. It also led to enlarged pores and breakouts. I would not recommend this product again

October 14, 2016

I love love love this moisturizer. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and it also does protect your face from the sun. I still use it even though it's winter.

September 29, 2016

So, I used Positively Radiant for years and years. I decided I wanted to try an anti-aging product (to help with the fine lines that are starting to appear), so I stuck with Aveeno and tried this. I did not like it. First is the smell. I find it has a smokey odor which is not appealing. The smell lingers throughout the day and it bothered me. The texture was fine, smooth and absorbed quickly. I can't speak much for results because I only used it for about a week, and didn't notice a difference in that time. The real reason I dropped it was because of the smell. If you find a tester, and don't mind the smell, then maybe give it a try.

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream