Amazing

aveeno active naturals body wash with fig and shea butter Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 20, 2016

I came across the Aveeno Active Naturals body wash with fig and shea butter when I was looking for a body wash that would help hydrate my dry skin. I did not do much research so I did not know whether the product would help me hydrate my skin, the appearance and scent of the product is what drew me in. (We are all guilty of getting a product once or twice based on its appearance or scent). As well as, the brand name was another determining factor to purchasing the product due to the fact that I know Aveeno products tend to have more natural ingredients within their products, and I am able to pronounce the name of the ingredients when reading the label. Based on these three factors I was sold on the product!
I am so happy I came across this product while on a quest to find a hydrating body wash, for it did just that to my skin. After a couple of washes I was finding that my skin was less dry and I just loved the fragrance the body wash left on my skin. It was not an overbearing scent and it lasted for a long while after I was out of the shower. Some body washes you wash and seconds later the scent is gone! Not with this one!
I have purchased this product again, especially with the winter months coming by. This is a great body wash for anyone, however if you are an individual who has dry skin I highly recommend this product. For it will help rejuvenate your skin, while having your skin feel soft and smelling good.

September 20, 2016

I have bought this a couple times now and am happy with it. Smells great and leaves the skin feeling soft and natural. Not artificial smelling or feeling in any way, at least not compared to the the major drugstore selection.

April 23, 2016

Bought this body wash thinking all the ingredients were safe especially during pregnancy. It does have some chemical ingredients that probably aren't safe. I think I could be one of the safer soaps to use, I'm still trying to find a safe soap to use during pregnancy but it's very hard. I do really like this body wash though, it smells good, suds up good and wasn't to expensive.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?