Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Face Cream Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 16, 2017

Très bon produit de qualité . Abordable et accessible un peut partout . J adore et je le recommande fortement !
    Merci pour ce bon produit !! Je n hésiterai pas a le racheter :)

November 28, 2016

I love this face cream. I have combination skin and find that it is the perfect combination of non-greasy and hydrating. I use this in the morning under my makeup and before bed. A perfect face cream! It doesn't make me break out and I often will use an extra dab on any unwanted pimples. I find it helps heal and treat them.

November 15, 2016

I like this lotion, it leaves my skin moisturized and helps with my acne. I'm not a big fan of the smell, it's a little medicine-y. It's also a little expensive in my opinion. I'd buy it again on sale!

1.5/5

October 04, 2016

Having been a long time fan of their body lotion and oatmeal bath, I was super excited when this product was first launched. I had had high expectations of this meeting its sister products but maybe aveeno should stop making face products. It's ineffective, does not absorb, and did absolutely nothing for my skin.

September 13, 2016

you can use aveeno active naturals clear complexion face cream it is really natural. you feel good after applying to your face twice a day,one in morning and in evening.

September 09, 2016

I have loved aveeno since i was a kid i have bad ezema and its always soothed my skin with out making me feel gross and gressy. it makes you tottally hydrated and you can defiantly tell your skin is taking it all in

August 28, 2016

I have been using this product for about a month now and I Can see a big difference. My friends have been asking me what is my secret for my recent appearance. With them knowing I am always busy with my 3 hyper kids and my sleepless night. I do recommend them this product.

July 13, 2016

This gentle Aveeno face cream works very well in keeping skin clean and refreshing, and preventing acne especially for those with oily and acne-prone skin.

June 28, 2016

I freaking love this stuff, I use it daily and have for years. Leaves my skin feel soft and smooth not greasy at all. Average price 1 bottle lasts a long time

April 30, 2016

My favourite moisturizer by far! Paired with the clear complexion foaming cleanser they are unstoppable! Together they helped me eliminate my pimples and left my face clean and smooth! If you purchase one, be sure to get the other

kristina13 added a new review for