Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Face Cream Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 08, 2017

I have skin that gets super oily throughout the day. this aveeno seems to moisturize it enough that my skins isnt trying to over compensate. The salicyclic acid seems to help with the acne.

March 08, 2017

I had some lumps in my bottle of cream. Left white marks on the skin as it was an old or expired version. Thst was one of the bottles. The other bottle was just fine.

February 17, 2017

Aveeno is a good cream to use , it makes your skin nice and soft. I didn't find it made much difference in your complexion , but I did like it though

February 17, 2017

This product works great for my combination skin. It keeps it moisturized as well as keeping my breakouts away. My skin is clear I use in conjunction with the facial cleanser. I recommend this product

February 15, 2017

This face cream keeps my dry skin moisturized while also preventing breakouts. When I use this product my face stays clear and even. If I stop using it, I breakout and get dry patches. It works wonders for me! The price is high but the lotion lasts for a long time.

February 02, 2017

It's good but I still get blackheads even with everything told for me to follow... I sometimes get pimples but I am uncertain if that is due to menstruation or medication

January 25, 2017

Almost scent free! Feels very light and non oily, just perfect sheer protection. As somebody with combination skin I found it to balance my problems without leaving my skin tight or too dry. Will continue to use. Price is very high though

November 28, 2016

I love this face cream. I have combination skin and find that it is the perfect combination of non-greasy and hydrating. I use this in the morning under my makeup and before bed. A perfect face cream! It doesn't make me break out and I often will use an extra dab on any unwanted pimples. I find it helps heal and treat them.

November 15, 2016

I like this lotion, it leaves my skin moisturized and helps with my acne. I'm not a big fan of the smell, it's a little medicine-y. It's also a little expensive in my opinion. I'd buy it again on sale!

1.5/5

October 04, 2016

Having been a long time fan of their body lotion and oatmeal bath, I was super excited when this product was first launched. I had had high expectations of this meeting its sister products but maybe aveeno should stop making face products. It's ineffective, does not absorb, and did absolutely nothing for my skin.