Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil

Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 29, 2016

I had a coupon for a free Aveeno product. I normally wouldn't purchase this product but it was definitely worth it. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized.

March 18, 2016

The Aveeno lotion is a great lotion with really no fragrance, I use it everyday and especially when my eczema acts up in the winter. A light, gentle, but very effective product.

March 13, 2016

I got this aveeno moisturizing lotion when it was on sale for $5 at Walmart. It's honestly one of the best lotions I've ever used and therefore have been using since I was a little kid. The quality is amazing although sometimes, the lotion itself can be a bit pricey.

March 10, 2016

I never used to use lotion, but once I tried aveeno i fell in love. I have about 5 bottles around my house. Does not leave a sticky or oily residue, soaks into the skin, and keeps hand moisturized throughout the day. Not a strong scent for people with scent problems, and aveeno has all kinds of lotion, from sensitive skin, and aczema. I would highly recommend this product.

February 08, 2016

This product is my new favourite thing! It goes on light, soaks in quick, last a long time and smells delightful with sweet almond.
Although it says oil...it is very light and my skin loves this product!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation