Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil

Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 19, 2016

In the winter my skin becomes so dry but not with Aveeno. The oil doesn't feel greasy when it's rubbed in and doesn't come off on your clothes. It soaks into my skin pretty fast, I use it all over even on my face.

May 29, 2016

I had a coupon for a free Aveeno product. I normally wouldn't purchase this product but it was definitely worth it. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized.

March 18, 2016

The Aveeno lotion is a great lotion with really no fragrance, I use it everyday and especially when my eczema acts up in the winter. A light, gentle, but very effective product.

March 13, 2016

I got this aveeno moisturizing lotion when it was on sale for $5 at Walmart. It's honestly one of the best lotions I've ever used and therefore have been using since I was a little kid. The quality is amazing although sometimes, the lotion itself can be a bit pricey.

March 10, 2016

I never used to use lotion, but once I tried aveeno i fell in love. I have about 5 bottles around my house. Does not leave a sticky or oily residue, soaks into the skin, and keeps hand moisturized throughout the day. Not a strong scent for people with scent problems, and aveeno has all kinds of lotion, from sensitive skin, and aczema. I would highly recommend this product.

February 08, 2016

This product is my new favourite thing! It goes on light, soaks in quick, last a long time and smells delightful with sweet almond.
    Although it says oil...it is very light and my skin loves this product!