Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 577 in Body Wash

January 13, 2017

Tres efficace, je l'utlisais pour mes enfants quand il etait bebe et je continue a l'utiliser encore car ceci est une crème tres soyeuse et douce pour la peau sans reaction allergique.

January 09, 2017

Aveeno is pricey, but I SWEAR BY IT. I have been using their body wash for over 5 years now, and it is incredible. It doesn't irritate your skin, which gives me a great deal of comfort knowing I wont break out. Love this brand and this body wash

January 04, 2017

I suffer from Chronic Hives, and my skin is often irritated and itchy. My doctor recommended this product to help sooth the itch and was amazed by the effectiveness. Using room temperature water and this product helped calm the irritation and gave instant relief.

January 04, 2017

I have very sensitive skin as I am a red head, I also live in the country and our water is "hard", in the winter months, my skin gets very dry and very itchy. I have tried everything under the sun and I find that he consistent product that is guaranteed to help ease the itch and dryness is Aveeno Active Natural Daily Moisturizing Body Wash.

November 30, 2016

laisse une peau douce ,hydraté !!! mousse super bien !!!! une bonne odeur douce d avoine !!!! excellent produit je recommande ce produits a tous !!!

September 27, 2016

My son broke out in a random rash, and it was bad!!! A friend suggested bathing with aveeno with oatmeal and we did! It provided relief for my son so he was able to sleep well!! Highly recommend!!

September 19, 2016

C'est définitivement un de mes gels douche préférer. Il hydrate en profondeur ma peau et la laisse lisse / radieuse. J'aime l'odeur douce et non trop parfumé .

September 10, 2016

Leaves skin feeling nourished and hydrated especially after a day at the beach. The oatmeal is great for sensitive skin and overall a wonderful product at a reasonable price.

August 10, 2016

This one is regular now. I like this body wash for smoothness and moisture it brings to my skin. Like the mild fragrance as well. the difference between regular body wash and Aveeno is noticeable.

June 16, 2016

I love this body wash. My skin comes out feeling so silky and soft and clean when I use this. I just love the way it cleans and smells and moisturizes with no gross residue