Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 30, 2016

laisse une peau douce ,hydraté !!! mousse super bien !!!! une bonne odeur douce d avoine !!!! excellent produit je recommande ce produits a tous !!!

September 27, 2016

My son broke out in a random rash, and it was bad!!! A friend suggested bathing with aveeno with oatmeal and we did! It provided relief for my son so he was able to sleep well!! Highly recommend!!

September 19, 2016

C'est définitivement un de mes gels douche préférer. Il hydrate en profondeur ma peau et la laisse lisse / radieuse. J'aime l'odeur douce et non trop parfumé .

September 10, 2016

Leaves skin feeling nourished and hydrated especially after a day at the beach. The oatmeal is great for sensitive skin and overall a wonderful product at a reasonable price.

August 10, 2016

This one is regular now. I like this body wash for smoothness and moisture it brings to my skin. Like the mild fragrance as well. the difference between regular body wash and Aveeno is noticeable.

June 16, 2016

I love this body wash. My skin comes out feeling so silky and soft and clean when I use this. I just love the way it cleans and smells and moisturizes with no gross residue

April 20, 2016

Aveeno is a Very fantastic product ! I try it and my skin dry is better since the first time I used ! easily to apply after shower or bath I recommend it for sur :) I use everyday Good price!!! and Effectiveness, Awesome!

March 24, 2016

Can use this with great results on its own but pair it with the Aveeno daily moisturizer and you can't go wrong. You can feel a serious difference after the first use.

March 22, 2016

My son and I both have very dry skin and I love this body wash because it helps our skin to not feel so tight and sore after a shower. When we use Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal there isn't an immediate need to use lotion because the body wash leaves our skin feeling moisturized and refreshed after each use. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. It should be a part of everyone's daily routine!

February 19, 2016

This is the best body wash I have ever had. It does wonders for the skin. A doctor had told me to buy it for my daughter to help with her sensitive skin but it works so well for the entire family. It leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. I highly recommend Aveeno products to everybody. They are a wonderful brand to trust.