Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 593 in Body Wash

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

February 03, 2017

I would like to say that this Aveeno body wash product is great it made my skin even softer than it is normally. I am quite impressed with it and will definitely buy it again.

January 19, 2017

I have sensitive skin and hard water as well it is winter, since I have started using Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Body Wash, I haven't been itchy or scratching nearly as much and my skin actually feels softer.

January 16, 2017

I love Aveeno products and jumped at the opportunity to try this body wash, but I was disappointed. It smells great and lathers great but I find it leaves a greasy film on my skin - I didn't like the feel of it.

January 09, 2017

I love the scents of this product. Makes our skin smooth and silky specially during winter season. The price was just right. Definitely I will recommend this product to my friends and family too.

January 06, 2017

Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. Only need a little bit to go a long way. Wish it could be just a little cheaper.

January 05, 2017

This product was given to me as a gift. And now I buy it regularly. It lathers up wonderfully. Smells really good. The price is very reasonable. I have used it as a bubble bath. The suds weren't huge but it did leave my skin feeling soft.

January 05, 2017

Love this product. Really moisturizes your skin. Smells great but is not overpowering (which I really appreciate). Love to use this every day after the shower as part of my daily routine.

January 05, 2017

This is my favourite body wash of all time.

I lost the count of the number of bottles I bought. This stuff has a subtle smell in sort that it will never change or cover the smell of my perfumes. The skin feels soft and hydrated.

January 05, 2017

I have eczema and I use this and it really helps make it better. Aveeno body wash smells great and leaves skin feeling good. It stops the itching from dry skin and helps with the rashes.

December 28, 2016

I have been using this product for a long time. It really moisturizes my skin and other people also noticed it. I would definitely recommend it with my friends and families.