Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 552 in Body Wash

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

November 23, 2016

I use this body wash all the time. I just got a tattoo an I find this is the best body wash to use. It keeps my tattoo soft and doesn't dry it out like soap does. After my shower I then Aveeno body moisturizing lotion.

September 09, 2016

Great product with natural ingridients likes oatmill and vitamin e. Plus it cleans well with great moisturizing effect, and no irritation or dry skin feeling.

September 09, 2016

I love aveeno products and have loved the ones that I have tried so far, so when I was given this deluxe sample sized body wash I was eager to try it.

This did not disappoint at all, it had a nice subtle scent and it lathered extremely well, so much so that only a small amount is needed. This did not leave any residue or oily feeling on my skin and it didn't irritate me at all. I love this stuff, I would defiantly get this again.

August 02, 2016

I was told by my doctor when my son was a baby (he's 18 now) to use Aveeno products on him because he had very dry skin. I bought the lotion loved it. I now never buy anything but Aveeno for dry skin. I started using the body wash a few months ago and fell in love with it too. It moisturizes your skin and it's amazing. I am an Aveeno product lover, lol

June 30, 2016

Lathers so nicely, smells so naturally delicious. Skin feels clean and smooth after using it. Best way is to put it on a nice loofa and lather, feels great on your skin!!

June 28, 2016

I have eczema since i was born and when instary to use this body wash my eczeam disapear and never come back! My skin is so soft with it ! I used it since 10 yearsnow and I have never been disappointed!

June 24, 2016

I have 2 teenagers with sensitive skin that have reacted to several other body washes. I have been buying Aveeno products for them but use them myself also. This body wash has a mild scent and a little on a shower puff provides substantial lather. I usually purchase it at Costco and stock up when it's on sale... I would recommend Aveeno Body Wash to anyone who has sensitive skin, but it's great for anyone.

May 29, 2016

Aveeno has some amazing coupons out there - I had a $5 off coupon and decided to purchase this. Definitely helps with moisturizing. I would highly recommend this product.

April 20, 2016

I love this product ! I buy it for everyone at Christmas makes a wonderful present! The quality of the product is great! Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized!

April 18, 2016

I have bin using this product for a week or so I have to say I am in pressed I have tryed aceeno before and did not like it but this one leave your skin hydrated and helps with dry skin love it