Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Skincare Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 552 in Body Wash

Gently cleanses & moisturizes itchy, red, extra dry skin. Steroid-free & fragrance free. Formulated to gently cleanse without damaging the skin's barrier and clinically shown to be mild enough for skin that suffers from eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this unique formula softens and soothes itching, irritation and redness due to extra dry skin. And it is formulated to be gentle enough for use even on babies' skin.

January 27, 2016

Ce produit en magique! Depuis que j'ai commencé à l'utilisation j'ai réussi à réduire les symptômes de mon eczema! Je n'ai plus la peau irrité, ni de rougeur! C'est un 5/5 pour moi

July 14, 2015

Un gel douche très doux pour la peau très sensible de mes enfants

November 21, 2014

I had to find a solution for my husband's skin, too dry and itchy with the cold weather and the beginning of heating season. He found that product to be really helping, the first day he already felt a diffence, and after three days, the itchying was gone. I decide to try it as well, and really like it. A good buy for the price.

August 12, 2014

My husband was diagnosed with leukemia and subsequently went through chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant. One of the side effects of the treatments was his skin became extremely sensitive, even the "sensitive" soaps for babies gave him almost burn like rashes. Having used Aveeno in the past I was confident in its quality and effectiveness. I purchased the Aveeno for eczema for my husband to use. There was no scent to bother his especially sensitive nose and from the very first time he used it he loved it. No more rashes or burns to make life more miserable. Also, he had what is called a Hickman Line which is a line straight into his chest for treatments, and there is basically an open wound. Other soaps had obviously bothered the open wound but with Aveeno he was able to clean his chest and not worry about it. Thank you Aveeno for making my husbands life a little better. When someone is that sick having a shower and being clean is a wonderful thing. You never really appreciate the small things until you have to.

May 30, 2014

This is all I use on my daughter since birth. Love Aveeno

March 25, 2014

I have eczema when the season changes and sometimes it turns red and very itchy on my skin. I used this body wash and it soothes my skin. No side-effect and I like the feeling after use. Moisten my skin and it lasts long. I like it.

September 13, 2013

Use of this product (& the lotion) has helped me cut the use of prescription hydrocortisone by as much as 90%. Use on a daily basis all Winter.

September 03, 2013

Great body wash, doesn't make my eczema flare up. Mild formula, using everyday