Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Skincare Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 26, 2016

I tried other non prescription creams that are either too greasy or changes the color of the area. This cream is very moisturizing and helps to even out the skin.

August 13, 2016

I use this cream on my 10 year d son, it soothes his eczema and prevents it from acting up again. It stops the itching for him as well. The smell could be better but it's natural so not too bad.

February 08, 2016

Although I found this cream to be a little expensive it was effective, after 2 days my eczema cleared up. The cream is very moisturizing without leaving a greasy feeling. Other creams tended to make the eczema worse whereas this one eliminated the redness as well as the itchiness.

January 30, 2016

this is the only moisturizer I can use on my sensitive skin. It's a godsend! Thank you Aveeno.

January 21, 2016

One of the best creams I have used for dry skin. It didn't completely finish my sons eczema but really helped with his overly dry skin.

January 08, 2016

I found this product calmed eczema, but did nothing to get rid of it. It is so difficult to find a product that is truly effective against eczema. I will keep looking.

January 08, 2016

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Skincare Moisturizing Cream;

great cream to use in between your normal ezczema treatment creams
    '
    with severe exczema , I find I don't want to use my steroid cream from dermatologist :( at all times
    for obviousc reasons the steriods within

so when exczema is milder, I use Aveeno it sooths, and assists in between dermatologist steroid cream

January 05, 2016

this did not work for a family member.. it seemed to at first taking the redness away .. but overall nope does not keep it away... not for me

January 05, 2016

I love using this product, especially in the winter when my skin gets the driest. It is thicker then other lotions but it still absorbs like normal into my skin. It is almost scent free so there is no irritation on my skin either. I have used this product on my 6 year old son to help him with his eczema and he had no skin reaction to it. Also my husband is has allergies to perfume and skin care products can use this with no problems.

June 12, 2015

A great product to help if you have eczema. I purchased it for my mother-in-law and she was quite happy to see if really worked to keep her eczema under control.