Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Overnight Cream

Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Overnight Cream Reviews

Ranked #966 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This intensely nourishing, all over body cream with natural colloidal oatmeal and shea butter extract is specially formulated to help soothe night - time itch associated with dry skin so you can sleep more peacefully.  The patented formula starts working on contact and is clinically shown to moisturize through the night for long - lasting relief and skin that looks and feels healthier.  This fast - absorbing cream contains no added fragrance and is good even for sensitive skin.

March 22, 2016

I love this hand cream. I have extremely dry skin and in the winter it tends to crack with all the hand washing and dishes I do. I usually apply it after washing to keep my hands soft. it smells great, and doesn't leave your hands feeling oily.

December 07, 2014

Holy grail item right here. I have such dry skin come winter time that it always looks like I have just had a chemical peel. But i discovered this and my skin now always looks fresh and dewy every morning. Pricey for a drugstore lotion but worth every penny

May 27, 2014

this product is amazing, I love all the aveeno products

March 28, 2014

I absolutely recommend this product to everyone. I have super rough dry hands and occasionally when I've forgotten to apply hand cream for a few days, my hands will crack and bleed in the knuckle area. I have discovered however, that when I wash my hands with whatever soap, and add simply some white sugar in my hands as I'm lathering my hands, that my hands stay in much better and softer condition than just using soap. Then I apply the Aveeno intense relief cream after, and I can't tell you how incredible my hands feel after. If I do this consistently a few times, I have hands that I don't feel embarrassed about. I will even willingly shake hands in greeting people. Love, love, love this product.

March 27, 2014

I am constantly cleaning something and as a result have crocodile hands, as my 3 year old says. Since using the Aveeno Active Naturals intense relief overnight cream I have noticed a huge difference! My scales are gone and my hands feel soft and supple gain

February 23, 2014

Got it on sale, and it's been awesome. Really really works well.

September 03, 2013

I liked it. It was like a yoghurty feel on my face. It did not leave any oily residue after putting it on and it was highly moisturizing!

September 03, 2013

After applying it at night, my face is fresh and smooth and fresh in the morning.

June 18, 2009

I recently returned from a cruise, and my skin was; to say the least; a little worse for wear. I have about ten million different moisturizers, creams, soothing gels, etc. for my skin, but I happened to see this product by Aveeno as I was walking down an aisle in our local superstore. I've been having good luck with Aveeno Active Naturals products lately, and figured this couldn't hurt to try.

I opened the cap(as I always do in the store prior to purchase..yes, I'm THAT woman..) and cautiously took a whiff. SCORE! No scent whatsoever! The bottle says "Fragrance Free" but that doesn't mean there is no smell at all. It just means perfume has not been added. The cream itself may smell like a dog's rear end, but it has no added fragrance. Well, this products has NO smell. I find this perfect, as most perfumes give me a migraine headache, and rather than soothing me, the product with fragrance ends up making me ill.

My back was quite itchy from too much sun, so I had my husband help me apply this new lotion to my back. Instantaneous relief! Not just relief for a second because someone's hand rubbed over the itchy area so it felt better. No, this was relief that lasted. I used it on my chest because that area got a bit too much sun, as well. It felt so good, so moisture-rich and it worked so effectively that I wanted to put it all over. I've been using it on my feet, as well. I use Aquaphor and Smitten on my feet and hands, but I like this Aveeno better because it doesn't leave a greasy film or residue.

The product is supposedly formulated to "moisturize throughout the night", which means several hours. It doesn't mean I can't wear it during the day, because I do. I wear it both day and night and it is super moisturizing without being oil, greasy, slimy or leaving a film on my skin. I highly recommend this product from Aveeno Active Naturals.