Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Treatment Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 829 in Lip Balm

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream Helps repair irritated, dry skin. With soothing oat essence and ceramides. This rich body cream provides intense moisturization to soothe irritated, dry skin on contact.

February 17, 2017

This stuff is awesome! I get such dry skin that it actually splits and hurts. Right after the first use I could feel my skin soften and it felt hydrated. It also lasts a long time, I don't have to keep reapplying it. I also like the fact that it isn't heavy on the scent and doesn't burn like other lotions do on really dry skin.

January 17, 2017

I suffer from exteremely dry hands and elbows in the winter I need to was them frequently and this drys them out!1 I find that using Aveeno helps keep them moisturized and soft!!

January 10, 2017

i use the Aveeno active minerals handcream at work. Works wonders in the winter. my hands get so dry that I often dont want to touch anything, but after I use the hand cream I have no problem with this. Highly recommend it for people who have very dry hands. Especially in the colder climates

January 09, 2017

As someone with very sensitive skin that veers into ecema each winter, I cannot live without this product. Aveeno products in general are amazing, but the Naturals Intense Relief Treatment is one of the only things that can save my skin from the cold. It's been amazing to see how quickly it works with my skin, and how it leaves me feeling a lot less itchy and dry. I carry the small size with me in the car, in my purse, in my desk at work - everywhere!

January 07, 2017

My son had dry skin problem and it changes to rashes even I applied other lotions .Then I tried Aveeno Dry skin lotion and it worked like magic. I apply this lotion daily to my son and it is so much relief.

September 20, 2016

I really loved this product, I have recommend it to friends and family and would so to more people. I use my hands a lot and it makes them soft again.

September 14, 2016

best lotion hands down! Doesn't leave you feeling greasy and after a few uses my dry skin has completely went away. The no fragrance is great as well.

September 12, 2016

Very moisturizing lotion, and has a very subtle smell. Super gentle and easily absorbs into my skin. It leaves a lasting effect if you use it often enough. Totally recommend it! I keep this by my bed and use it every night.

September 07, 2016

At my work I am constantly using hand sanitizer or washing my hands and this cream really helps relieve chapped, dry hands. It is quite heavy so I put it on small amounts at a time and build up to the amount I want. It does soak into the skin quickly.

If you are going to use your hands after you put this on for cooking, or crafts or basically using your hands after, don't use alot and make sure your hands are really dry after. On paper you can get an oily deposit on it.

I use this prior to bedtime and let it work all night long. The smell is a bit too strong for me though, but it works well.

September 07, 2016

This product definitely helped when i broke out in hives. The scent is refreshing and the cooling element helped with the itchiness. The only downfall is I felt it was a little greasy. Otherwise very good.