Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Treatment Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 783 in Lip Balm

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream Helps repair irritated, dry skin. With soothing oat essence and ceramides. This rich body cream provides intense moisturization to soothe irritated, dry skin on contact.

September 20, 2016

I really loved this product, I have recommend it to friends and family and would so to more people. I use my hands a lot and it makes them soft again.

September 14, 2016

best lotion hands down! Doesn't leave you feeling greasy and after a few uses my dry skin has completely went away. The no fragrance is great as well.

September 12, 2016

Very moisturizing lotion, and has a very subtle smell. Super gentle and easily absorbs into my skin. It leaves a lasting effect if you use it often enough. Totally recommend it! I keep this by my bed and use it every night.

September 07, 2016

At my work I am constantly using hand sanitizer or washing my hands and this cream really helps relieve chapped, dry hands. It is quite heavy so I put it on small amounts at a time and build up to the amount I want. It does soak into the skin quickly.

If you are going to use your hands after you put this on for cooking, or crafts or basically using your hands after, don't use alot and make sure your hands are really dry after. On paper you can get an oily deposit on it.

I use this prior to bedtime and let it work all night long. The smell is a bit too strong for me though, but it works well.

September 07, 2016

This product definitely helped when i broke out in hives. The scent is refreshing and the cooling element helped with the itchiness. The only downfall is I felt it was a little greasy. Otherwise very good.

May 09, 2016

it is light weight, smooth, easy to put on. I use it usually after shower when my body is still a bit moist, i personally feel my skin absorb it better.

April 01, 2016

I use this cream on my hands on a daily basis. I work in healthcare so I wash my hands multiple times a day and they can feel dry and cracked by the end of the day. I rub this cream all over my hands and they feel instantly moisturized.

March 09, 2016

I am constantly washing my hands and wearing gloves at work. My hands are usually sore and super dry by the end of the day. I've tried so many moisture creams to help with my dry cracked hands and nothing holds a flame to the quality of this product! I only wish it Was a bit cheaper.

March 08, 2016

I love this product. i bought this product when i was working in an enviroment that would dry out my hands . my dad recommended this product so i tired it out and i love it. it makes my hands and other areas on my body smooth. I like that it dose not have a scent to it. as sometimes I find products that have a scent can be over powering. i would recommend this product

February 22, 2016

absolutely one of the best creams I've ever used. It doesn't have a scent which is great for work, or if you can't handle smells.very absorbent and is quick and effective.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye