Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Treatment Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 812 in Lip Balm

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream Helps repair irritated, dry skin. With soothing oat essence and ceramides. This rich body cream provides intense moisturization to soothe irritated, dry skin on contact.

January 10, 2017

i use the Aveeno active minerals handcream at work. Works wonders in the winter. my hands get so dry that I often dont want to touch anything, but after I use the hand cream I have no problem with this. Highly recommend it for people who have very dry hands. Especially in the colder climates

January 09, 2017

As someone with very sensitive skin that veers into ecema each winter, I cannot live without this product. Aveeno products in general are amazing, but the Naturals Intense Relief Treatment is one of the only things that can save my skin from the cold. It's been amazing to see how quickly it works with my skin, and how it leaves me feeling a lot less itchy and dry. I carry the small size with me in the car, in my purse, in my desk at work - everywhere!

January 07, 2017

My son had dry skin problem and it changes to rashes even I applied other lotions .Then I tried Aveeno Dry skin lotion and it worked like magic. I apply this lotion daily to my son and it is so much relief.

September 20, 2016

I really loved this product, I have recommend it to friends and family and would so to more people. I use my hands a lot and it makes them soft again.

September 14, 2016

best lotion hands down! Doesn't leave you feeling greasy and after a few uses my dry skin has completely went away. The no fragrance is great as well.

September 12, 2016

Very moisturizing lotion, and has a very subtle smell. Super gentle and easily absorbs into my skin. It leaves a lasting effect if you use it often enough. Totally recommend it! I keep this by my bed and use it every night.

September 07, 2016

At my work I am constantly using hand sanitizer or washing my hands and this cream really helps relieve chapped, dry hands. It is quite heavy so I put it on small amounts at a time and build up to the amount I want. It does soak into the skin quickly.

If you are going to use your hands after you put this on for cooking, or crafts or basically using your hands after, don't use alot and make sure your hands are really dry after. On paper you can get an oily deposit on it.

I use this prior to bedtime and let it work all night long. The smell is a bit too strong for me though, but it works well.

September 07, 2016

This product definitely helped when i broke out in hives. The scent is refreshing and the cooling element helped with the itchiness. The only downfall is I felt it was a little greasy. Otherwise very good.

May 09, 2016

it is light weight, smooth, easy to put on. I use it usually after shower when my body is still a bit moist, i personally feel my skin absorb it better.

April 01, 2016

I use this cream on my hands on a daily basis. I work in healthcare so I wash my hands multiple times a day and they can feel dry and cracked by the end of the day. I rub this cream all over my hands and they feel instantly moisturized.