Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Revitalize Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #607 out of 935 in Shampoo

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Smoothing body wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses.  This lightly fragranced body wash smoothes skin with natural exfoliants, rice beads and smoothing walnut shells, and is enriched with pomegranate for skin that feels soft and smells great long after you shower.

August 31, 2016

I moved to a new place and my hair got so damaged due to changed weather. My hair became dry and frizzy and started falling like anything. I tried my regular shampoo, it didn't worked.so I tried hell lot of brands to no avail. Then I stumbled upon this product and they brought back life to my hairs.My hairs regained their strength N shine.

August 23, 2016

This is a lovely shampoo. It smells great and it leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped. I like the way my hair feels afterwards. I recommend also using the matching conditioner.

October 06, 2015

This Aveeno Naturals shampoo is really great. (Recommend to use in conjunction with the conditioner BTW.)

Nice scent that isn't too strong; washes out well; leaves hair feeling clean and thick and with a great shine.

September 30, 2015

I was so hesitant trying Aveeno as a shampoo/conditioner product. After trying The Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner I was amazed! First of all, the scent. It was just like a salon scent. Secondly, it produced the most thickest, richest lather I have ever experienced in a shampoo. But the best part? I have very long hair, mid back, and find combing my hair wet a tangled mess. The brush went through my hair with such ease and my hair even felt soft when it was wet. Absolutely love this product!!

June 26, 2015

This shampoo was not more than adequate. The shampoo didn't lather quite as much as I expected. The bottles for both the shampoo and conditioner were disappointing. The holes are much to small and clog easily. I have to take the tops off to get the product out.

May 28, 2014

I got this as a sample product and I will definitely be purchasing it. I used the 3 samples and my hair was sooooo soft and beautiful.

February 19, 2014

I love this product! My hair was starting to feel oily and dry from the other shampoos i was trying and i decided to try this one out. I love it! I get compliments all the time on the shine or my hair (and not an oily shine!) My hair is light and not weighed down. It smells great as well! I also use the conditioner with it and love it to. It can be a little pricey but like some of the other reviews have mentioned Aveeno usually always has coupons out there that are of significant value.. so keep your eye out for them!

June 15, 2012

I was disappointed with this product, it was a little expensive, but I am always looking for repair treatments for my frizzy hair. This one weighed my hair down considerably. My hair felt oily and flat after I used it. I will not be using it again

April 25, 2012

This is the best shampoo that I have ever used. The smell was awsome. The cleanliness factor was great too. I am very fussy when it comes to my hair and out of all the differect product that I have tried over the years...Aveeno wins hands down every time.

November 09, 2011

This shampoo really cleans without leaving a residue, and it is the first shampoo I have ever used that didn't give me hives. It can be a little pricey but there are plenty of coupons available currently for Aveeno products.