Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Make-Up Removing Cleanser

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Make-Up Removing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #383 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 09, 2016

Really drying on the skin, so I definitely would not recommend using this product in the dry winter months when your skin is already suffering from the harsh weather. I tend to gravitate towards foam cleansers and up until this product, I loved them so much for getting a deep clean and leaving my skin silky smooth. This cleanser did the opposite. Instead of actually getting in there and removing any residue makeup and hydrating my skin, it actually stripped all the moisture out and left my face looking like I didn't wash it yet. I love Aveeno so I'm sad that this product didn't work out for me. There other products are amazing though and I highly recommend them, especially the moisturizers!

December 14, 2015

Foaming face wash is easy to use, which is why I love this cleanser. You only need to pump once or twice and it easily removes makeup as well. I have sensitive skin, so I have been using Aveeno products for over a decade and it has always been agreeing with my skin.

August 18, 2015

I love a foaming face wash.. This pumps out with bubbles and truly removes makeup. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and very clean... what could be better?

March 10, 2015

I use this cleanser as part of my night routine before I moisturize. I like it because it is enriched with soy extract and it is oil free, soap free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic. The best part is how easy it removes mascara along with other makeup while also making your skin nice and soft. Although, I don't think I would recommend the product to people who wear a lot of makeup because I think it might be too gentle for that. Otherwise, great find!