Good

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

July 06, 2016

I have sensitive skin and this product does the deep clean for me without the irritation.
The scent is mild. The scrub is gentle. The price is well worth it.
If you're looking for a basic scrub that does the job, this is it.

September 24, 2013

Love the smell, it is pleasant aromatherapy as I exfoliate. It does what it says, sloughs away dead skin, leaving my face feeling fresh, and bright! I love it, haven't had any problems with my skin since using this, I have combination aging skin.

May 09, 2012

I love this cleanser because it gently exfoliates. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, yet my face feels soft and squeaky clean when I use it. Furthermore, this cleanser does not dry my skin out at all. The scent is light and very pleasant. I'm very sensitive to strong scents so this is important to me. This product is oil-free, soap-free,hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. Other exfoliating skin care products I have used in the past are not gentle enough to use daily, but this one is. My skin doesn't really feel clean unless I use an exfoliating product, so I'm really happy that I can use this one every day.