Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 07, 2016

Im looking for a Bb cream, tried almost everything. And finally i found a natural Bb cream, has a great coverage, not sticky on my face, i love smell and do good on my skin. I am an aveeno fan, my twins using aveeno and my husband and me as well. Worth the price.

June 07, 2016

I have MAJOR acne issues. By applying this product to my face, i know for a fact that it does not increase more acne which i'm grateful for. However, the bb cream does not stay on my face the whole day. By half of the day, it's practically gone.
This is my 2nd bottle I've purchased. I haven't found another bb cream product that does not increase more acne on my face that's why I've been sticking with this product.

March 10, 2015

This is my go-to, daily, tinted moisturizer that I use for minimal coverage. It is oil free and hypoallergenic (which a skin specialist once told me are things you want to look for in facial products) and it advertises it is made with "total soy complex". I like it because it protects my skin all year round with SPF 30 while giving my skin a nice glow throughout the day. It comes in only 2 shades and I use the "fair to light" when normally I use "medium light". I'm not 100% happy with it because I feel you need at least 2 good pumps for an even coverage but it is my favourite among drugstore and Sephora brands.