Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #1086 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 01, 2016

This is the base spf I've currently been using every morning under my makeup and I have no complaints. Some facial spfs leave too much grease/oil but this one is fab and acts just like a light moisturizer. I don't even notice that it's on throughout the day, and it doesn't get oily later in the day either. It is great under makeup and intereacts well with all my foundations/blush/bronzer. I'm happy with it and would get it again, just wish all spf's would be cheaper in general.

February 09, 2016

I have tried so many different brands of sunscreen , Aveeno is the only one that i love it & works good on my skin , light formula

February 08, 2016

I love Aveeno, I use the sunscreen all year. Even when I am out hunting in November.
There are no perfumes, so it does not give away my position.

Love Love Love it

February 08, 2016

I have been using Aveeno products for years because sometimes my skin is sensitive and the doctor recommended them. They do work very well. They don't irritate because there are no perfumes.

February 08, 2016

Another great product, I love the smell and it is easy to put on your skill. Keep them coming

February 08, 2016

Great lotion that lasts and is not oily at all.
Worth the cost

October 23, 2014

This is a very good product for after being in the sun. It's very soft on your skin and helps with burns,

November 02, 2009

I didn't think this product was bad specifically, but the price was very high and it didn't seem to work any better than the lower priced competing products. I suggest waiting for some free-after-rebate drugstore deals on Olay products.

November 02, 2009

I bought this product because I was going to the beach. I used it afterwards and left my skin feeling cool an fresh. It is a bit pricey though.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic