Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free

Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 28, 2017

I have really sensitive skin and I find this cream is so good for me. A lot of creams cause me to break out in a rash because of the scents in it and this cream doesn't have any scent and is there for very gentle on my skin. It's very moisturizing and living in Canada in the winter I deffinatly need the moisture. It's non greasy or sticky and it just does the job with out the worry for those of us who are scent sensitive. I highly recommend it.

February 16, 2017

The Aveeno Active Naturals Skin relief moisturizing lotion is a fragrance free product that's offers skin a moisturizer that is effective for long periods of time. It is fast absorbing lotion so there is not a slick or greasy feeling on the skin. I have found it an effective product even in the dry winter months, which has always been challenging for me. I find that it is worth the money that spend on it but it is often on sale at local drug/grocery stores making it even better!
    This is a staple in my life, I keep one at my work, one in my purse, and one in each bathroom in my home. I highly recommend this product if you have dry sensitive skin.

January 21, 2017

Doesn't feel greasy, absorbs well. When I wash my hands a lot, they get dry easily, I like how my hands feel afterwards. I also like how it is fragrance free.

January 12, 2017

This mosturizing lotion is light on the skin, and rapidly relieves me from my dry skin. It is perfect for the Canadian winter time.
    I have a sensitive skin and this product is just perfect, i wouldn't trade it for any other cream.
    It also leaves no sent so you can put your perfume on.

January 07, 2017

Have problems with some creams and my skin having reactions, but not with this one! This is the one and only cream I used during my pregnancy to help avoid stretch marks! If I have had a reaction to something this cream will also help alleviate the itching.

October 10, 2016

I used to always cringe a bit at deciding whether or not to buy the Aveeno brand or something else. When I bought this particular one on sale, I now pay full price, but can usually use a coupon which is awesome because it helps me use my favorite brands and save money for other essentials. I like that it is 100% fragrance free. It is made with oat which has no allergic qualities to it at all. It glides over my skin and soaks in just perfect too, not to fast so your pumping more cream, and not so slow that you have to wait to put on clothing. It gives my skin a nice mica looking shine to it too. Make my skin feel and look healthy and no fragrance is a preference for me.. I recommend this product.