Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion is a skin protector for relief of itchy, extra-dry skin and moisturizes for 24 hours. This lotion combines cooling Menthol with natural colloidal oatmeal. Its non-greasy and fast absorbing formula makes it easy for daily use for the hands and body. Visit aveeno.com for more information.

August 11, 2016

I have had dry, cracking skin for years and never found relief until I found this product. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs quickly into your skin leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also leaves a light scent on your skin.

August 04, 2016

This product is awesome. My skin get very itchy and dry when weather changes and no other cream can soothe my skin right away except this lotion. I love that it has the cooling effect that calms my skin and it leaves it moisturized.

March 21, 2016

as always I love this aveeno product. absorbs right away, doesn't smell and is not sticky. perfect for my dry, itchy skin that soaks this right up and feels nourished immediately after using

March 16, 2016

I am a big fan of Aveeno products, and I'm a huge coconut..nut! so naturally when I saw Aveeno had a coconut scented lotion I had to try it. it is amazing! It is a nice rich lotion that smooths into the skin leaving a nice light scent with out leaving my skin greesy, or thirsty

June 09, 2015

I have exczema and it the only cream that really relieve the itchiness of my skin whit it medication Inside the cream, you have to use it only when necessary to keep it effectivness

January 06, 2015

Love love love this product by Aveeno it is clinically tested, helps with dry itchy skin,non greasy ,dermatologist recommended and it is fragrance free. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Hand Cream lasts up to 24 hours even lasts through hand washing's and it is a affordable price just a wonderful product a must have during these cold winter days. Highly recommended.

January 06, 2015

This Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion has soothing oat essence and natural shea butter that soothes your skin during these cold winter months when you might get dry skin from the indoor and outdoor weather. It is a fragrance free formula that quickly penetrates the skin. I like to rub some lotion on my hands and wear a pair of cotton beauty gloves when I go to sleep. I wake up in the morning with refreshed hands. The perfect lotion to keep on hand when your hands need that extra TLC.

September 15, 2014

I suffer from eczema and have very sensitive skin, this lotion works wonders for me. It is my go-to lotion all year around and especially during the winter. It had greatly reduced the dryness and itchiness of my skin. I even use this lotion as a face lotion!

May 28, 2014

I love using this product on my hands every night before bed. I wake up in the morning and my hands feel smooth. It leaves my skin feeling great, and its good because I have sensitive skin and this lotion does not irritate my skin, like some other lotions do. The smell is also not overpowering.

March 28, 2014

Amazing thick lotion that keeps even tough skin like elbows and knees moisturized, and not greasy. Minimal fragrance which is appreciated for someone with sensitive skin. My absolute go-to lotion!