Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #867 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 17, 2016

I normally use this hand lotion before I go to bed at night and when I leave for the day in the morning. If I'm home during the day I usually try to use it once or twice as well. I love the light lavender scent; I find it very calming and soothing (hence why I apply it before bed and before a hectic day). It keeps my skin hydrated without the after-oil residue. It's excellent for sensitive skin and works better with the accompanying body wash. If my hands are extremely chapped, I prefer using the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Mosituruzing Lotion with menthol and natural colloidal oatmeal. It moisturizes for 24h and provides a full and lasting hydration.

February 23, 2015

Love it! Works great smells wonderful!

October 30, 2014

Its light and good smelling. It doesnt stay on for long, though. It doesn't moisturize as much as i want it to. Still an ok product. Maybe a twice a day application would be better.

September 04, 2014

I use this lotion on a few of my clients, and find it has a calming effect and does a great job moisturizing their extremely dry skin.

April 09, 2012

It has a scent of lavender and ylang ylang so its very relaxing and great for a evening foot rub!