Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 843 in Bath & Body

This rich lathering cleanser contains lavender and vanilla — natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural oatmeal, known for its skin soothing benefits, this bath helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby's delicate skin, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. Its even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, this product is clinically shown to calm and comfort fussy babies, helping to improve their well-being so they can sleep more restfully.

October 21, 2016

My mom brought me like 5 of them before my first child was born. Now I keep using for all of my children.
It relax them, usually they fall sleep very fast after the night bath.

September 19, 2016

I have alwasy used this on my sons sensitive skin it is amazing. I will continue to buy it in the future as well. The best baby bath out there in my opinion.

September 19, 2016

We started using aveeno because our 3 girls had reactions to other products on the market. It's great to be able to bath all 3 now and no one has a reaction to the was we are using. This needs to be a gift to all new mom's.

March 21, 2016

I tried several cleaners baby and I have a preference for Aveeno. It is both gentle on the eyes and skin and lightly scented. I love the smell of my baby after the bath. Very good product.

March 09, 2016

We have been using the aveeno baby calming comfort bath for our daughters baths since day 1. It has a calming scent and is gentle on her sensitive skin.

February 08, 2016

I switched from Johnson's bedtime baby shampoo and body wash to Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort bath, and I am very satisfied. It has a soothing scent that calms my baby right before bed.

May 27, 2015

I love the smell! My baby is content when we use this product. It makes bath time relaxing before bed. It washes well and easy for sensitive skin

May 26, 2015

Used this for our daughter's dry skin. Helps alot with her itching. Disolves fast in the water!

March 17, 2015

Amazing product that is super gentle with babys skin, smells great and doesnt irritate newborn's skin.

March 17, 2015

Body wash smells lovely and lathers nicely. Thick consistancy makes bathtime easy and enjoyable. Sensitive and non irritating.