Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender and Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 391 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort lotion contains lavender and vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula helps heal and protect baby's dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. And it's hypoallergenic, so it's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Clinical studies show that massage calms and relaxes babies to improve overall well-being. Gentle massage with Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion helps calm and comfort your baby before bedtime, naptime, or anytime baby's a bit fussy.

September 28, 2016

This is the best cream I have tried for my little ones, I don't see the calms but I live the smell and is very smooth, and best is not grease. I love to use like a hand cream. So Nice! THE BEST ONE!!!

June 06, 2016

Has a nice, gentle scent. Not greasy and absorbs quickly. texture of lotion is not heavy. Gently softens. May need a heavier moisturizer for winter months. I would recommend it for babies and adults alike.

May 03, 2016

Oh. My. God. The smell of this lotion is so wonderful! I use it on all 3 of my kids (2 months, 2 years, 4 years) and myself. I don't find that it calms them but it leaves our skin feeling so soft and smelling so good. This lotion is definitely a must have!!!

March 09, 2016

I love the smell of this aveeno lotion and it seems to calm my baby after bathtime and before bed as well he hasnt ever got a rash from this cream as he has from others.

March 01, 2016

Great for my twin girls. It has the amazing smell that leaves their skin smooth and soft. Even i used this because I have sensitive skin. Though its quite expensive its worth the penny.

February 22, 2016

Omg this product is amazing. I use it on both my little girls. It smells so good and clean. The scent is not overwhelming it's very soft. It's good for babies with sensitive skin. I just wished I could find it in a bigger size so that it'll last me longer.

February 08, 2016

I really enjoy the smell, and the way the lotion makes my baby's skin feel after I apply it to her body. It is a little bit expensive, but in my opinion it is totally worth it.I switched from Johnson's baby lotion and I will never go back.

January 28, 2016

Very nice, light, relaxing scent. Very moisturizing and gentle. Bit pricey though.

January 21, 2016

This lotion smells so nice and makes your skin so nice and soft. It is very expensive though!

October 12, 2015

I still use this my son, he's now 5 with extremely sensitive skin. It leave him moisturizes and smells amazing. its a great one to use after nighttime bath time. The lavender helps them fall asleep more effectively.