Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 408 in Lotions

Heals & Protects. Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Aveeno®

March 13, 2017

Aveeno baby daily lotion is fragrance free and gentle on babies skin. It helps trap in moisture and I was able to use this on my babies that had eczema.

February 27, 2017

J'aime bien cette crème à utilisation quotidienne pour mon bébé. Je l'utilise depuis sa naissance.

Elle est non-parfumée et laisse la peau douce. Elle fait pour les peaux sensibles.

Je la recommande!

January 25, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis la naissance de mon garçon et sa peau est toujours soyeuse!! Ce sont de très bons produits pour la peau sensible des touts petits. Je le recommande fortement

December 28, 2016

My son has really sensitive skin which he got from hia dad. Aveeno is the only product he can use, lotion and body wash. It helps his skin moisturized especially on cold days

September 20, 2016

My daughter has very sensitive skin, this is one of the only lotions we can use on her. It's very gentle and really effective, we received a small travel size and it really saved us as I had tried almost everything but that. Amazing product.

March 15, 2016

Love all Aveeno baby products! The improvement of roughness to soft and smooth on my sons skin was amazing! He use to complain of dry itchy skin, now he doesn't complain and his skin feels great.

February 26, 2016

Absolutely a fantastic product to use on your little one daily. The quick absorption that works extremely well on sensitive skin is a must for your baby's skin all year round.

January 29, 2016

This is the only lotion we use on our daughter. She has sensitive skin and this takes care of her skin and goes on easily but not too runny. I love the smell. I usually buy it on sale as it can be a little pricey but I never substitute.

January 22, 2016

I received a sample bottle of Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion in the mail from the company last year my son was hospitalized and his hands broke out they were all inflamed and so red they were sore and itchy I gave him the sample bottle of this lotion to apply on his hand I went to see him the next day and to my surprise his hands was getting better when I got home from the hospital I immediately e-mailed the company and told them about it they asked me for my phone number they called me and sent me 5 coupons in the mail to purchase the big bottle of Aveeno lotions

January 15, 2016

I love this lotion! I sue it on my babies as well I use it every day on my own face , it is light and non greasy! I don't know what I would do without it!