Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 392 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

November 04, 2016

Je n'ai pas d'enfant, mais j'aime bien utilisé les lotions hydratantes pour bébé. Celui-là laisse la peau vraiment douce. Les produits aveeno pour bébés on une très grosse variété de choix.

September 29, 2016

When used after the baby wash/shampoo this kept my baby's skin soft and moisturized for a couple days until her next bath. It does not have too much of a strong scent but still keeps the baby fresh smell. It did not irritate my baby's skin at all.

September 29, 2016

Super bonne crème douce pour la peau avec un odeur neutre et très apaisante pour les bébés. J'aime beaucoup la marque aveeno de plus,beaucoup de variétés de produits.

September 19, 2016

We love this product for our 3 babies and wI'll continue to use it. We were introduced to Aveeno when our oldest kept getting skin irritations from other products, nothing since.

September 15, 2016

We were able to try this product when our baby had his first check up. The family Doctor gave this to us as a free trial. I just loved it as it is not too sticky and the smell is just right. I think my baby likes it too!

September 13, 2016

I've used it before its amazing not only have I used it on babies but I've used it on myself leaves your skin soft and the smell is amazing . You only need a little bit of goes a long way. Love it

August 23, 2016

I had been trying prescribed cream for months to alleviate my daughter's eczema but it just kept bleaching and drying out her skin. After I tried Aveeno lotion, her skin started to clear up in a few days....amazing!!!!! Now her face is looking so clean and her cheeks are so rosey.

August 15, 2016

I never bought this before now because it was out of my budget, I bought it on sale and I will now willingly pay full price for it every day, it is worth it. My little man has excema. Most baby lotions make it worse, this actually helps with his dry skin and it is easy to use! I like that it is smooth and not greasy.

July 11, 2016

I use this product for my daughter's dry skin and it works wonders! Her skin is smooth the next day and the lotion stops her from scratching. It is not oily and does not leave greasy residue.

July 11, 2016

My 1st son started with another brand of lotion when he was a newborn and we noticed that his skin would have patches and would feel dry not longer after putting on lotion. Our friend recommended switching to aveeno baby lotion and we're glad we did. His skin immediately improved - no more dry patchy skin! He's now 5 yrs old and still uses it. When we had our 2nd son (now 3 months old), we use the lotion on him too and so far no issues. I'd definitely recommend!