Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

December 01, 2016

I use this body wash on my daughter when her eczema starts to flare up. It has zero scent or any other irritants, and really helps with the eczema patches. I would suggest using this with the Aveeno Baby lotion as well for after the bath

December 01, 2016

My two year old has eczema and this is the only wash I can use on her. It's wonderfully thick and creamy and cleans her well. Her skin looks better the more we use it and we definitely will be life long purchasers!

November 05, 2016

Both of my daughters have eczema so I have been only bathing them with this wash from Aveeno since they have been born. Particularly their eczema flares up in Winter. This wash is helpful as it does manages the skin from getting worse. I use the Aveeno moisturizing lotion after their bath which seems to help soothe even more.

August 15, 2016

I have used this product for years on both of my children. One has bad eczema and this body wash helps calm it down. I trust this product and wouldn't use anything else.

September 30, 2015

My daughter gets seasonal eczema and the Dr recommended using the Aveeno body wash. I used the soap and let her soak in the tub for about 15 minutes. I did find that when using this, her skin wasn't as dry.

April 15, 2015

I don't find it any difference than regular Aveeno products

March 09, 2015

I have been using this on my daughter since she was about 9 months old. She had terrible eczema and nothing was working. This cleared her skin within a few days. I wouldn't trust anything else on her skin.

March 04, 2015

Works great to sooth baby's skin and protect it from the itching and burning that comes along with Eczema.

February 23, 2015

I bought this product for my newborn baby who had eczema at 1 month old. The product itself is vvery pleasantly light, lightly scented and does not leave a residue after use at all. However, due to her severe eczema, it does not calm or clean the dead skin off well. I use it on myself and have no issues(I do not have eczema). In fact, I love it for myself and would purchase it for myself, not for intended product use.

January 05, 2015

The only thing that takes away and precents eczema in my baby!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk