Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

February 07, 2017

I didn't notice any improvement on my eczema or itch. I found the regular aveeno baby lotion and wash to be more moisturizing then the eczema line. Really a waste for me!

January 08, 2017

Aveeno works great for my baby's skin. It's all I've been using but I do understand that all eczema different. My baby's is very mild so really anything works for her but I just stick to this one. It's the best!!

January 06, 2017

Aveeno is the only products I can use on my infant son, he has erritaions form all soap, and the exsma cream is the only cream the helps remove his discomfort. I find that it works wonders on our whole family's eczema and gets ride of it really fast.

January 01, 2017

Love this! I have used it on my 2 year old son since he was a baby. I find the pricing is fair and the quality is great. My son smells amazing after every bath!

January 01, 2017

Really like these products (somewhat expensive) and their quality especially! I hope to try more products and make them part of my normal routine! Great to be able to try new products and learn if they work for me.

December 01, 2016

I use this body wash on my daughter when her eczema starts to flare up. It has zero scent or any other irritants, and really helps with the eczema patches. I would suggest using this with the Aveeno Baby lotion as well for after the bath

December 01, 2016

My two year old has eczema and this is the only wash I can use on her. It's wonderfully thick and creamy and cleans her well. Her skin looks better the more we use it and we definitely will be life long purchasers!

November 05, 2016

Both of my daughters have eczema so I have been only bathing them with this wash from Aveeno since they have been born. Particularly their eczema flares up in Winter. This wash is helpful as it does manages the skin from getting worse. I use the Aveeno moisturizing lotion after their bath which seems to help soothe even more.

August 15, 2016

I have used this product for years on both of my children. One has bad eczema and this body wash helps calm it down. I trust this product and wouldn't use anything else.

September 30, 2015

My daughter gets seasonal eczema and the Dr recommended using the Aveeno body wash. I used the soap and let her soak in the tub for about 15 minutes. I did find that when using this, her skin wasn't as dry.