Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 408 in Lotions

This patented Triple Oat formula soothes and moisturizes to help care for your baby's delicate skin with eczema.  Developed with leading dermatologists, this innovative cream moisturizes to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and prevent the recurrence of itching and irritation caused by eczema. Essential Active Naturals: soothing colloidal oatmeal, pure oat essence (an emollient), and ceramides (essential lipids found within the skin's surface that help enhance the skin's protective function by locking in moisture).

March 26, 2017

My toddler has very sensitive skin and this product has always worked well for her especially if her skin is dry, irritated or she has a reaction to a different product. This has become a daily used product in our household!

March 22, 2017

mon bb fessais de lezcema au limitte la cetais vraiment gros dès plaque partou et tou la jai assayer cette cremme en plus dautre creme et ces elle que jai vue le plis damelioration avec sa prie 3 mois avec des application 2 ou 3 fois par jour et bb asteur 0 pu rien juste parfois ya des spoy qui resort mais on remet dla creme et sa passe merci aveenooo

March 13, 2017

J'ai aimé le produit! Pour le coté eczéma, j'ai trouvé que l'efficacité moyenne. Je trouve que la crème est trop dispendieuse pour le résultat. Je prendrai l'aveeno baby mais pas pour l'eczéma.

March 12, 2017

My number one go to product when it comes to eczema it keep the skin moisturize reduce the redness and itching I would will all way buy this product very good

March 04, 2017

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream is the most effective store-bought moisturizer for my daughter's skin that we've tried. It helps clear-up her eczema without the use of steroids.

March 03, 2017

I use the Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream on myself because if it's approved for babies, then it's safe for adults. I have very sensitive skin and using this has improved my eczema. The products for adults are just too harsh on my skin. I noticed a difference after a few days and will continue to use this.

March 01, 2017

My son has eczema, we uses this product all the time. It's has no scent, it's not sticky, leaves skin feeling soft and you see the results. It's a must have in our household.

February 16, 2017

My toddler has mild eczema in the winter. This helps him and almost immediately clears it up. It goes on easily and isn't sticky like his prescription cream. We can't go through winter without it.

February 15, 2017

I got a sample of this and I love it. It's great on those dry itchy eczema spots. I get eczema under my chin and this helps to keep it at bay. It has no scent either which I love too.

February 15, 2017

My daughters doctor let us sample this when she had a little bit of a problem on her back and we fell in love! It works wonders for her spots and soothes her skin! Great value for a great price, I don't think we will ever go back to the other brands we were using!