Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 396 in Lotions

This patented Triple Oat formula soothes and moisturizes to help care for your baby's delicate skin with eczema.  Developed with leading dermatologists, this innovative cream moisturizes to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and prevent the recurrence of itching and irritation caused by eczema. Essential Active Naturals: soothing colloidal oatmeal, pure oat essence (an emollient), and ceramides (essential lipids found within the skin's surface that help enhance the skin's protective function by locking in moisture).

November 23, 2016

My daughter had really bad excema and breaks out very easily! This product has literally saved us. No other lotions would work. I'm glad I found this product to use on her. Her skin is soft and she doesn't try to scratch it all the time.

November 05, 2016

I developed eczema just after my husband died. It was so bad that my white shirt looked pink with how red my arms were. The pr script ion cream my doctor recommended seemed to do nothing thing. I ended up happening onto Aveeno for adults, and it was truly a miracle. The itchiness was gone in days, and my arms looked normal after a week. When I ran out, I ended up getting a tub of the baby eczema cream as it was all I could find. It is every bit as good as the regular formula. Stops itching on contact, and calms the eczema. Tit is a very thick cream, and absorbs nicely. Your skin is silky smooth after use. I will be buying this again.

October 13, 2016

My babies never had eczema but I used this for them because of its rich cream. They did have dry skin from time to time and this really helped. 3 or 4 applications and babies skin was back to normal. I love aveeno for myself so i figured it would be the same high quality formula for my baby. This stuff surpassed all of my expectations and then some. i even use it.

September 24, 2016

I bought this for my daughter to use on my granddaughter who is two and has really dry skin and this makes her scratch a lot. After putting this on her she stopped scratching, so we know it worked. My daughter uses this daily on her. Makes me feel good that she can enjoy playtime and not be bothered by her skin being so dry.

September 23, 2016

I have been using this product for a few years now. I get occasional eczema on my hands and this product helps to soothe them. I don't know what I would without this lotion during winter

August 17, 2016

This cream has a nice consistency, light smell and works great for little ones with sensitive skin. Our go-to for winter-dry arms and legs. And I can use it too :)

August 17, 2016

Used it a few times with my baby. It works very well.it has a very thick texture, mild soft scent, good no harsh chemicals in it. Price is good as well.

August 17, 2016

My daughter uses this cream. The only cream that her skin loves. She used to get dry patches all over and my pediatrician recommended this cream. She no longer has red dry patches, it took a couple of days to see the results but eventually they went away. I swear by this cream its a bit pricey but totally worth it.

August 08, 2016

I use this lotion daily on my daughter's arms and legs. She has very dry legs and a touch of eczema shows up on them ocassionaly. On top of that she has 'chicken skin'. This lotion keeps her skin moisturised enough to calm it down and keeps most of the tiny bumps at bay.

August 06, 2016

I have super dry skin along my jawline and nothing I've used has ever worked until this product. It completely got rid of the tight, dry skin and it moisturized so well. If you have stubborn eczema I would highly recommend this product! Because it's for babies, it has really gentle ingredients.